Classic Mac
  1. Quadra
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Yes! it works!
Thank you very much!
i will test both systems:)
Very good!

EFI folder for OC 0.7.4 (link) has been updated with these changes. HackinDROM has also been updated.

Last edited:
Motherboard
Asus X99 Deluxe
CPU
E5-2697v3
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook
  3. MacBook Air
  4. MacBook Pro
  5. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
  1. iMac
  2. Power Mac
  3. Xserve
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
Can confirm that Sleep is no longer working in Catalina, though Monterey is getting better and better and I may be leaving Catalina in the past.

Has anyone had trouble installing the latest beta 9? With the changes in OC 0.7.4 to Secure Boot, I am able to get OTA updates again, but when I boot into "Macintosh HD" to install the update, I run through the boot sequence and then auto-restart. Need to diagnose more, even in Verbose mode the text scrolls so fast I can't see what's panicking.

CaseySJ

Motherboard
Gigabyte Z490 Vision D
CPU
i5-10400
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
  2. MacBook Pro
  3. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
  1. Quadra
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Can confirm that Sleep is no longer working in Catalina, though Monterey is getting better and better and I may be leaving Catalina in the past.

Has anyone had trouble installing the latest beta 9? With the changes in OC 0.7.4 to Secure Boot, I am able to get OTA updates again, but when I boot into "Macintosh HD" to install the update, I run through the boot sequence and then auto-restart. Need to diagnose more, even in Verbose mode the text scrolls so fast I can't see what's panicking.
I had no trouble installing Monterey Public Beta 9, but I did so as an in-place upgrade from Public Beta 7.

I have SecureBootModel set to Default (iMacPro1,1) and AdviseFeatures clicked on.

CaseySJ

Motherboard
Gigabyte Z490 Vision D
CPU
i5-10400
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
  2. MacBook Pro
  3. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
  1. Quadra
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
** OpenCore 0.7.5 EFI for Asus X99 Deluxe II **
Supports Catalina, Big Sur, and Monterey
Please do not quote this post in its entirely. Use a link instead.

Monterey - What Does Not Work:
  • Laird BT851 Bluetooth 5.0 USB dongle not working at this time.
  • If Monterey is installed on Samsung NVMe SSDs, boot time can increase by 60-100 seconds due to "trim" incompatibilty.
    • This can be addressed by cloning the Samsung NVMe SSD to another disk, erasing the Samsung NVMe SSD with Disk Utility, and cloning macOS back. Please be careful with this process if you decide to do it.

This update includes:

1. OpenCore 0.7.5
2. AppleALC 1.6.6
3. Lilu 1.5.7
4. WhateverGreen 1.5.5
5. BlueToolFixup 2.6.1
6. BrcmFirmwareData 2.6.1
7. BrcmPatchRAM3 2.6.1

Reminder:
  • Copy serial numbers into PlatformInfo —> DataHub section of config.plist. These include:
    • System Product Name
    • System Serial Number
    • System UUID
    • MLB (Board Serial Number)
    • ROM
  • Radeon VII and Vega 56/64 users must disable or remove boot argument agdpmod=pikera.
  • If USB mouse/keyboard do not work in OpenCore Boot Picker, try unchecking OpenUsbKbDxe.efi in UEFI --> Drivers section of config.plist.
  • When performing a clean installation of Monterey, it may be necessary to set SecureBootModel to Disabled in Misc --> Security section of config.plist.
If using OpenCore Configurator, please ensure it is set to 0.7.5 Development or Release Version.

If downloading the attached file, please enter credentials in config.plist --> PlatformInfo --> DataHub before booting.

Updates:
  • 02 Nov 2021: Initial version.

Attachments

• EFI-075-ASUS-X99-DELUXE-II.zip
    7.2 MB · Views: 44
Last edited: