Graphics
RX 6600 XT
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Pro
  3. Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
The title says it all, it is on Monterey 12.5 and whenever I go into system preferences, the update may appear momentarily e.g. (12.6) but on a second check it will flip back to saying "Your Mac is up to date - macOS Monterey 12.5". For some reason my mac will not pull updates. It is running as an iMacPro1,1 (2017), valid serial number, Intel CPU, SIP is enabled. Any ideas appreciated.

Screen Shot 2022-09-13 at 6.41.13 AM.png

Any ideas appreciated.
Usually due to incorrect settings in config.plist.

It should be possible to type Monterey into the search box of the App Store then click View and then Get.

Thanks, it IS possible to download Monterey 12.6 direct from the app store. I will go back and look at the OC config.plist. Any ideas on where to focus? My best guess is the PlatformInfo section. Thanks again.

Thanks, it IS possible to download Monterey 12.6 direct from the app store. I will go back and look at the OC config.plist. Any ideas on where to focus? My best guess is the PlatformInfo section. Thanks again.
upload it, remove serial numbers first

make sure SecureBootModel is set to Default

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back