Register

Monitor Turns Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have Intel Corel i5 2500k processor
8 GB Ram
GA-Z68AP-D3 Rev. 1 Gigabyte Mother Board
Zotac Nvidia 450 GTS 1 GB Graphic Card

I have try almost all bootflag but no success....please help... the following flags I have tried
GraphicEnabler=Yes PCIRootUID=1
GraphicEnabler=Yes PCIRootUID=0
GraphicEnabler=Yes PCIRootUID=1 IGPEnabler=No
GraphicEnabler=Yes -v -x
GraphicEnabler=Yes PCIRootUID=1 Mode=1280x800x32 (maximum resolution shown in chimera bootloader)
GraphicEnabler=Yes PCIRootUID=1 maxmem=4096 npci=0x2000
npci=0x2000
-x

still I am unable to install Mevericks.... please help.....

Thank u. My work GraphicsEnabler=Yes Mode=1650x1050x32

Video - GT 630

But for me it is not working... please somebody help....

Hey!

Ihad this issue, tried everything from this thread, nothing worked.
But I had luck: npci=0x3000. Give a try, good luck!

GT555M 2GB

Looks like I have the same problem now. My computer has worked fine on yosemite with clover for about a week and a half now and this morning I turned on the computer and I have a black screen. I ran the test for the monitor itself and it passed the self test. So it sounds like the graphics card is not recognizing. I have read this thread and will try these options but I need to know how to get into the screen to make the adjustments.

Could someone please help by telling me what I should do to get to where I can see the screen and then where to make the commands?

I still have my clover install usb...I assume I will be using that is that correct?

Thank you

The same here, at installing 10.9 Mavericks from unibeast USB. Very common problem, as i see.
MB: Gigabyte EP35-DS3R
VIDEO: Asus GeForce 8800 GTS 512mb (was OOB everytime)

I tried almost all key combinations, and even custom NVDANV50hal - nothing works.
Everytime after the moment the display losts signal - desktop continues to work, maybe even loads to install screen. I can't see it. And one more - after reset, in 100% of cases MB BIOS crashes (with the reset of settings and with error message).

Hope it helps.

Update: if it's allowed — i can share a link to some insane mac forum, where guys are talking about removing all nvidia drivers from usb to achieve installation screen. Maybe, this will work, but i don't know how to make it. Can you help?

Update 2: SOLVED!
GraphicsEnabler=Yes PCIRootUID=1 Mode=1680x1050x32 (native resolution of display)

MiniMall you are the man!!!

this worked for me

Had the same issue with Sapphire HD 7750 on OS X 10.10.4 after I installed Hackintosh+Chameleon+MultiBeast.
To solve this, all I did is to add the following keys to the org.chameleon.Boot.plist (located in /Extra):

Code:
<key>GraphicsEnabler</key>
<string>Yes</string>
<key>PCIRootUID</key>
<string>1</string>
<key>Mode</key>
<string>1920x1080x32</string>

So, the entire file will look like this:
Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><!DOCTYPE plist PUBLIC "-//Apple//DTD PLIST 1.0//EN" "http://www.apple.com/DTDs/PropertyList-1.0.dtd">
<plist version="1.0">
<dict>
    <key>EthernetBuiltIn</key>
    <string>Yes</string>
    <key>GraphicsEnabler</key>
    <string>Yes</string>
    <key>PCIRootUID</key>
    <string>1</string>
    <key>Mode</key>
    <string>1920x1080x32</string>
    <key>IGPEnabler</key>
    <string>No</string>
    <key>Kernel Flags</key>
    <string>kext-dev-mode=1</string>
    <key>Legacy Logo</key>
    <string>Yes</string>
    <key>Timeout</key>
    <string>2</string>
    <key>GenerateCStates</key>
    <string>Yes</string>
    <key>GeneratePStates</key>
    <string>Yes</string>
    <key>UseKernelCache</key>
    <string>Yes</string>
</dict>
</plist>

If you have HD 7750 graphic card and want to use it on 10.10.3 and 10.10.4, follow this thread.

i can also see the bar and the apple boot screen after that my computer restarts but the apple software does not load up and the clover screen comes back again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back