i7-9700K
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hi all,

I recently purchased a molex switch to turn off my LED lights when I don't need them.

I know this is a fairly basic question but I have only one input in the switch and 4 moles lights I need to attach to it.
My EVGA PSU cables are taking up quite some room in my case. Can anyone point me in the right direction for a 6pin (from the PSU) to one molex? And are there such things as a 4 way splitter for one molex plug? Or will the lights not receive enough power on just one?

Thanks in advance.

Hi all,

I recently purchased a molex switch to turn off my LED lights when I don't need them.

I know this is a fairly basic question but I have only one input in the switch and 4 moles lights I need to attach to it.
My EVGA PSU cables are taking up quite some room in my case. Can anyone point me in the right direction for a 6pin (from the PSU) to one molex? And are there such things as a 4 way splitter for one molex plug? Or will the lights not receive enough power on just one?

Thanks in advance.

A couple of photos would help a lot here - I for one am having a bit of difficulty visualizing what you're talking about.

Thanks for the reply nobody nose.

My PSU rear pic is here is attached. The molex connections come out of "perif1".
The PSU cable I have has 5 or 6 molex connections coming out of the cable which I don't need. Is there a cable where I can run just have one molex adapter going to PSU.
Then plug the switch into a splitter.
https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=Y...MAKHTjkCQEQgjYIpwQwAw&ei=IhWHV5fIH8bIgAa4yKcI

Thanks for your help.

Attachments

• 220-P2-0850-X1_XL_5.jpg
    220-P2-0850-X1_XL_5.jpg
    201.3 KB · Views: 83
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back