Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
ASUS ROG Strix Z390-I gaming - 2417 x64 - Clover UEFI
CPU
i5-9600kf
Graphics
RX 570
So first I am completely new to all this, and it is very confusing XD. If I am doing something wrong definitely tell me(like I couldn't find posting guidelines for this part of the forum so hopefully, I am okay).

I set up the bios as much as I could to the main unibeast guide suggestions, but as they weren't for my specific type of motherboard something might be going on there.
So I set up my thumb drive with uni best Mojave(I don't know the exact version is there an easy way to figure this out?). I ran the setup with verbose setting(Is there an easy way to get the log to post here?).

And then it just hangs there forever.

Also here is an image(I tried to rotate it, but it keeps going back).

FIX
So I fallowed the guide here which I did the patch thing for the asus motherboards, and then I used the EFI from here(also the bios settings from there, which forgot the 4g decode) the dedicated graphics card one(which I also didn't realize I wasn't adding the EFI correctly). After 10 minutes of nail biting waiting for the install to load it worked! I am a happy hackintosh owner now!

Attachments

• IMG_20190923_022155.jpg
    IMG_20190923_022155.jpg
    5.3 MB · Views: 20
Last edited:
If I am doing something wrong definitely tell me

Please read and comply with the rules, in particular the one regarding profiles.
Link to profile Just three items - Motherboard (or prebuilt system), Processor (CPU) and Graphics.

I just changed it. Thanks!

Also side note if anyone has a good walkthrough to suggest I will try this from scratch again tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back