Graphics
Vega 64
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hi all!
As always, sorry for my bad english! :D
I've successfully installed Mojave 10.14.4 on a Z390 System using an Asus Strix Vega64.
All works fine. USB, Graphic Card ( I'm using 3 Monitor, One on DVI port and the other 2 on DisplayPort ), Ethernet etc.
But the mouse have a strange behaviour. It sometimes "skip" the input. It's happen randomly but very frequently. While I move the mouse, sometime the pointer freezes for a second and unfreeze on another point on the screen. But only the mouse pointer. If i play a video I don't seem to see freezing.

My setup is:
Gigabyte Aorus Master Z390
i9 9900k
Asus Strix Vega64 8GB OC (link)

Using Clover v2.4k r4920 EFI
Kext in Other Folder:
Code:
AppleALC.kext
IntelMausiEthernet.kext
Lilu.kext
SMCBatteryManager.kext
SMCLightSensor.kext
SMCProcessor.kext
SMCSuperIO.kext
USBInjectAll.kext
USBMap.kext
VirtualSMC.kext
WhateverGreen.kext

I've attached the config.plist of clover and the IOREG file.

Does anyone have an idea what may be?
Thanks

Attachments

• z390Vega64.ioreg
    12.4 MB · Views: 40
  • config.plist
    5.9 KB · Views: 56
It could be an Hardware issue?

I don't know if I'm going crazy... I seem to see the same problem (even if lighter) on windows.

Please read and comply with the rules, in particular the one regarding profiles.
Link to profile

I have the same issue with my mouse freezing or stop working every two seconds and then start again, cycling on and off. It seems to have happened since updating to the new Catalina supplemental update 10.15.4.
I have never had the BRCMPatchRam3 kexts in my EFI so I tried putting them in to see if would make difference, but it didn't help.
Any other Ideas?
Only other thing I have done recently is installed windows on a separate Nvme drive and that went fine.
THE Broadcom BRCM20702 shows up in system report just fine.

OK I have found my problem. It was that I had connected two hdmi from my GPU. Once I removed one it is now fine.

Sorry for that.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back