Contribute
Register

Mojave wont install. Does somebody know what this Verbose Mode says?

Status
Not open for further replies.
how can i access the files from the internal nvme if my machine wont boot? not with the thumb drive nor without.
If you cannot boot from either then there is nothing that you can do, not even reinstall.

ok somehow i can get to clover again from my usb drive. now when i get to the os x desktop what do i need to do in order for my machine to be able to run without the usb drive? wh

ok somehow i can get to clover again from my usb drive. now when i get to the os x desktop what do i need to do in order for my machine to be able to run without the usb drive? wh
The last image that you uploaded shows that you are using the SMBIOS of an iMacPro1,1 (Mac-7BA5B2D9E42DDD94) which is not suitable for the version of the OS that you have installed, you may want to change that.

how can i change that? and second question, if i am choosing a mac model e.g. 18.3 it shows a serial number and board serial number. can i leave them or are those fakes that i need to change? and which mac model do you recommend? i m really new to all this sorry for that. not to sure on a lot of things

how can i change that? and second question, if i am choosing a mac model e.g. 18.3 it shows a serial number and board serial number. can i leave them or are those fakes that i need to change? and which mac model do you recommend? i m really new to all this sorry for that. not to sure on a lot of things
I thought you were following a guide.

yeah but in the guide i have to change the config.plist when i get to the mac desktop. and since i cannot get there how can i change the plist of my machines nvme?

90737325-1619-47EC-A836-3134D44C7D05.jpeg
I get to clover vis USB but then this happens and the pc shuts down

I get to clover vis USB but then this happens and the pc shuts down
I have already told you what that means.
If you are booting from USB then you should edit the config.plist on the USB so the SMBIOS is something other than iMacPro1,1.

i did but the problem persists. i think its the smbios of the internal nvme drive thats wrong. can i somehow change that? since i cannot get to the desktop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back