Contribute
Register

MOJAVE With NVIDIA GTX1050i Driver

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry I have a problem .. I have install MOJAVE and everything works perfectly except for the audio, which works only with headphones (Problem solved with an AUX cable) and the video card. I have an NVIDIA GTX 1050i, but it is not installed. In fact, the maximum resolution is 1024x768 when it should be 1920x1080 instead. Does anyone know how to help me? I found no drivers on the site and the installed system version is MOJAVE 10.14 (18A391).

Sorry I have a problem .. I have install MOJAVE and everything works perfectly except for the audio, which works only with headphones (Problem solved with an AUX cable) and the video card. I have an NVIDIA GTX 1050i, but it is not installed. In fact, the maximum resolution is 1024x768 when it should be 1920x1080 instead. Does anyone know how to help me? I found no drivers on the site and the installed system version is MOJAVE 10.14 (18A391).
you will have to wait for Nvidia to release drivers for Mojave, probably best to go with your on-board Intel graphics for the time being

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back