CPU
i9-9900
Graphics
UHD 630
Mac
  1. Mac mini
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I'm thinking about purchasing an AMD RX Series card for my HackPro 5,1. I have two displays with DVI inputs currently connected to my NVidia 9800GT. Will the RX card be able to drive dual-DVI displays and if so, what RX output ports / adapters should I use? Thank you.

EDIT: I was looking at the ASUS ROG Radeon RX-570 Overclocked Dual-Fan 4GB GDDR5 PCIe Video Card, because it has two DVI connectors. Would these DVI connectors work in Mojave and if so, what kexts / CLOVER configs are required? Thank you.

Last edited:
@Gigamaxx - thank you for your quick reply. I was thinking about the ASUS ROG RX-570 that I added in an EDIT to my first post. You spared me a bad purchase.

I just upgraded my HackPro 5,1 to Mojave using DosDude's Mojave patcher. Mojave is now working perfectly with NVidia GeForce 9800GT. Dual DVI displays, graphics acceleration all work. Since MacPro 5,1 is already supported in Mojave, I only needed to apply DosDude's legacy graphics patch after upgrading to Mojave. My system is described in this thread: https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/mojave-on-biostar-th55hd-socket-1156.268254/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back