Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
H310M-HDV
CPU
i7 8700
Graphics
Nvidia Ge Force GTX 1050ti
I have a problem with the reading of mojave usb, my pc does not read me the bootable usb with mojave above you can give me some advice?!?!?!

i7 8700
16gb ddr4
ASrock h310m-hdv
NVIDIA GE FORCE GTX 1050TI

I have a problem with the reading of mojave usb, my pc does not read me the bootable usb with mojave above you can give me some advice?!?!?!

i7 8700
16gb ddr4
ASrock h310m-hdv
NVIDIA GE FORCE GTX 1050TI
  • May be something went wrong with the creation of the "mojave usb".
    • To know more about that, please give us a brief outline of where and how you created that "mojave usb"
  • May be you have not inserted the USB Installer disk in a working USB port
    • Try inserting it to a different USB port.
  • May be you have not set the Mojave USB Installer as the first boot device in the BIOS.
    • Try to make the USB as the first boot device and boot and press the Hotkey for Boot Selection screen and choose your USB Installer disk to enter Clover Boot Manager(CBM) screen
  • Please note your Nvidia GTX 1050 ti is NOT supported in Mojave
    • You will have to remove Nvidia GTX 1050 Ti from the PCIE slot and connect your Display monitor to the Integrated Intel HD 620's Digital port (HDMI/DVI/Display).
    • You have to Change BIOS settings to use the IGFX and set the Initial First Display to IGFX and DVMT Pre-Allocated Memory (Internal Graphics Memory Size) to a minimum of 64M ( I have no idea about the Terminology used in your Asrock MoBo BIOS menu) to use the Intel HD 620 Graphics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back