CPU
i7-4790K
Graphics
Vega 64
Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I am having a problem with my config list I believe, can't figure why it is taking so long to get to the OS choices
I'm uploading my config in hopes that someone can tell me where I'm going wrong. have a radeon Vega 64 and a Gigabyte GA-z97x-ud3h board, Never had this problem with high Sierra , Thanks
Alan

Attachments

• config.plist
    6.9 KB · Views: 123
can someone look at my config and tell me what's wrong , thanks

here is my config

Attachments

• config.plist
    8.2 KB · Views: 51
here is my config
change this:
Code:
key>Boot</key>
    <dict>
        <key>Debug</key>
        <true/>

to:
Code:
key>Boot</key>
    <dict>
        <key>Debug</key>
        <false/>

iMacPro1,1 is not an appropriate system definition for your hardware.
I changed it because it helps with Preview not working well on Mojave, I will change it back to iMac 14.2
Thank You

change this:
Code:
key>Boot</key>
    <dict>
        <key>Debug</key>
        <true/>

to:
Code:
key>Boot</key>
    <dict>
        <key>Debug</key>
        <false/>
had it that way forever, changed it on clover configuration by ticking box debug, just made the suggested change and no difference.
Thank you for your time my friend.

I am having a problem with my config list I believe, can't figure why it is taking so long to get to the OS choices
I'm uploading my config in hopes that someone can tell me where I'm going wrong. have a radeon Vega 64 and a Gigabyte GA-z97x-ud3h board, Never had this problem with high Sierra , Thanks
Alan
What do you mean by this: "it is taking so long to get to the OS choices"?

It would be more helpful if you can compress and upload your CLOVER folder from the Mojave EFI partition.

When using a Vega graphics card, it is often necessary to copy "NoVPAjpeg.kext" and latest "Lilu" to your CLOVER/kexts/Other folder in order to restore Preview/QuickLook functionality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back