Contribute
Register

Mojave sleep issue how to solve

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will install as soon i get home

I will install as soon i get home
not sure why you bothered to reply without taking advice in the first place? what was the point?

Is not i can bother i actually read all suggestion , im not home and i cannot make change , any way i dont remebrer if i have fake smc on other when i get home i will remove from other and load on lybrary/extention and set to detect

Is not i can bother i actually read all suggestion , im not home and i cannot make change , any way i dont remebrer if i have fake smc on other when i get home i will remove from other and load on lybrary/extention and set to detect
no, you will still need it there as well, follow the link i gave you above regarding how to install kexts

no, you will still need it there as well, follow the link i gave you above regarding how to install kexts

Hi, i install fake smc in /Library/Extensions using kextBeast and then i used kext Utility to fix the permission ,i also copy fake smc in efi/kext/other and set on detect in system parameters, i still have the same sleep issue

Attachments

• debug_28056.zip
    3.4 MB · Views: 44
Last edited:
Sorry Feartech have you been able to have a look to my attachment, i also noted that setting inject kext to detect the audio of appleALC and the sensor stop to work
what are PACESupport* kexts you installed for?

There is no pacesupport kets installed ,
All kets are updated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back