I followed this guide and made a kext for my usb ports

Attachments

• debug_3082.zip
    3 MB · Views: 98
Thank you for your effort :)

I followed this guide and made a kext for my usb ports

USB WiFi not recommended.
Refer to the FAQ:

I read that note before but everything worked fine on high serria, I tried removing it and the sleep didn't work as well. Is there anything else I should do?

Here you are :)

one with USB plugged-in and the other with no USB, also disabled the startup program associated.

Note: I updated the os from 10.14 to 10.14.3

Attachments

• debug_without_USBWIFI.zip
    2.6 MB · Views: 107
  • debug_with_USBWIFI.zip
    2.6 MB · Views: 95
Here you are :)

one with USB plugged-in and the other with no USB, also disabled the startup program associated.

Note: I updated the os from 10.14 to 10.14.3

Why is HS08 marked as "internal device" (UsbConnector=255), but nothing is connected?

And keep in mind 15-20 second delay after Apple->Sleep (or lid triggered sleep).

HS08 is used for the bluetooth, which right now is disabled to save power but when I enable it, it appears below HS08 (shown on the attached file)

when I choose sleep from the power menu the screen dims and if I press any key between 10-20 seconds it goes back to work, but after that nothing can wake it up and there no option but forcing shutdown from the power key.

Attachments

• Sara’s MacBook Pro.ioreg
    6.5 MB · Views: 103
HS08 is used for the bluetooth, which right now is disabled to save power but when I enable it, it appears below HS08 (shown on the attached file)

HS08 should be eliminated in the case you have the device disabled.
It is nonsense to enable a port that has no device connected.

HS08 should be eliminated in the case you have the device disabled.
It is nonsense to enable a port that has no device connected.
It's just turned off, the case is "turn off bluetooth" button on the settings is not functioning so I have to keep it open all the time, that's why I turn off all the wireless connections since the wifi is not working either (fn+prtScr). If I need it I just press that button again then it goes back to work and appears below HS08.

If turning it off this way is making a problem I may disable the port and try.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back