Graphics
GT 710 and HD 4400
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
Hello

I have managed to mackintosh my pc with following specs. It is currently running Mojave.

I am facing the following two problems:

1. There is unpredictability with the system, as occasionally it may crash and I have to force restart it from the power button.

2. Sleep does not work: the system wakes up within a few seconds on its own and then only cursor moves nothing works.

I have attached the zipped EFI folder and zipped IOreg folder for investigation.

I have logitech mouse and keyboard connected via bluetooth and they work fine.

I have a generic wifi USB receiver, which works as well. Ethernet does not work, I am not goiung to bother the folk with that problem just as yet ;-)

Thanks for looking

SPECS

System Name DESKTOP-HRG0OV4
System Manufacturer Hewlett-Packard
System Model HP ProDesk 400 G1 SFF
System Type x64-based PC
Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-4130 CPU @ 3.40GHz, 3400 Mhz, 2 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s)
BIOS Version/Date Hewlett-Packard L02 v02.52, 25/01/2018
SMBIOS Version 2.7
Embedded Controller Version 255.255
BIOS Mode UEFI
BaseBoard Manufacturer Hewlett-Packard
BaseBoard Product 18E9
BaseBoard Version Not Available
Secure Boot State Off
Installed Physical Memory (RAM) 4.00 GB
INTEL HD 4400 on board graphic card
Nvidia GT 710 1 GB dedicated GPU

I used clover bootloader method to get it working. Currently, it is set as imac 14,2 in SMBIO setting and comes up as Mac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, Mid 2015) in About this mac section.

Attachments

• iMac — Home.ioreg
    6.5 MB · Views: 61
  • EFI.zip
    17.1 MB · Views: 62
can somebody help please

please can mods/experts review the thread /files to help out

please can mods/experts review the thread /files to help out
you need to do this:

Thanks, would I have to remove USBinject all.kext from clovver/kexts/other folder?

Thanks, would I have to remove USBinject all.kext from clovver/kexts/other folder?
if you use USBPorts.kext then yes you would, also the port limit patches in your config.plist

Hello

I beleive I have followed the recommended guide and produced the outputs. I have replaced the usbinjectall.kext with USBports.kext that hackintool had generated. I have attached screenshot of clover to show the section on pathches.

Can you please review the attached files and advise if this is what should have been done.

One thing that I have noticed in HAckintoll under USB after replacing the kext file, it appears me to that old entries related to USB devices may still be there , could that happen?

Thanks

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-02-04 at 20.32.48.png
    Screenshot 2021-02-04 at 20.32.48.png
    503 KB · Views: 43
  • SSDT-UIAC.aml
    728 bytes · Views: 49
  • SSDT-UIAC.dsl
    3.4 KB · Views: 46
  • USBPorts.kext.zip
    1.2 KB · Views: 51
  • Screenshot 2021-02-04 at 20.37.52.png
    Screenshot 2021-02-04 at 20.37.52.png
    149.8 KB · Views: 44
Just now the computer showed an error, whist still working and it prompted a report to be sent to apple. I have saved and attached the file here. Is this something useful for investigation? Could not attach the file it was efi.check.dump file

Can i bump this to get the attention of the great and the good, thanks

Could someone please help, I am grateful to everone to have helped me so much till this far. I have found the process to be interesting and daunting at the same time.

It will be a shame if this is like this having come so far, I am not bothered about the sleep so much . Its the random freezes which bother me.

I have invested lots of time so would be a shame to see this go to waste.

I am not sure if this helps or is relevant, it appears if I walk away from the machine it hangs especially if chrome is open and not minimized. Although it also happens when the machine would be in screensaver mode. The screensaver mode can stay working without issues for some time before it will freeze.

Thanks

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back