Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
ASUS ROG Strix Z390-I Gaming
CPU
i7-8700K
Graphics
Vega 56
same story here I got perfectly working vanilla installation but sometimes I got rare sudden freezes and the whole system crashes even rebooting is not an option only hold down the power button.
I am trying to understand which logs exactly can show info about what causing this.
you need to edit your profile so people can understand what specs you are using and also to supply all the files from the error reporting thread .

same story here I got perfectly working vanilla installation but sometimes I got rare sudden freezes and the whole system crashes even rebooting is not an option only hold down the power button.
I am trying to understand which logs exactly can show info about what causing this.
you need to edit your profile so people can understand what specs you are using and also to supply all the files from the error reporting thread .

See attached config.plist, EFI folder, sysdiagnose output, and shutdown-stall logs from one of the random restarts. Would *love* any thoughts from the community!

I'm fairly certain it's an OSX install issue, as I have a Windows partition and it has never restarted when booted into Windows.

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    36.2 MB · Views: 118
  • config.plist
    5.7 KB · Views: 49
  • shutdown_stall_2020-01-15-210523_Thomass-iMac.shutdownStall.txt
    160.3 KB · Views: 82
  • sysdiagnose_2020.01.16_19-42-35-0800_Mac_OS_X_iMac19-1_18F132.zip
    13.5 MB · Views: 35
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back