Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Intel NUC6i5SYK
CPU
i5-6260U
Graphics
Iris 540
Hi,

I seem to have a problem when the entire installation goes smooth and then machine will freeze/get stuck on language selection. The kb/mouse stay on but are completely unresponsive. I used plist.config provided on this forum along with all BIOS settings. Here is also a list of my KEXT files in "Other" folder. WhateverGreen and Lilu are the most recent I could find on GitHub. I have 4GB of memory and 128GB M.2 NVME SM951 SSD.

AtherosE2200Ethernet.kext
FakeSMC.kext
IntelMausiEthernet.kext
Lilu.kext
RealtekRTL8111.kext
WhateverGreen.kext

Many thanks for any help.

Attachments

• config.plist
    4.3 KB · Views: 97
Hi,

I have updated my profile. I have followed the entire manual but will redo everything once again. It installed without any issues and just gets stuck on language selection step.

Hi Klawisz, I'm having exact same symptoms with same model nuc. my nuc has 16 gb ram, and m2 ssd is a Samsung 970, which is different. did you figure out what was hanging up your install at the Welcome screen where you choose a country? I was able to boot from my ssd with the usb as the Clover boot loader. can't get beyond that. still searching

Hi,

I haven't found working setup and in the end gave up.. Will get soon a quad core NUC8i5 and going to sell the unit I have. Never had so much troubles with Sierra/High Sierra as with Mojave/

well I got mine working by changing the Graphics ig-platform-id in config.plist from whatever was in the recommended guide to 19260000. I'm now working in the nuc6 on Mojave. I still have a lot of work to do and I'm not sure I have all of the graphic performance but it's pretty snappy compared to my old Mac-mini 2009. hope it helps someone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back