i7 11700KF
Graphics
RTX 3080 Ti
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hello All,

I've been installed many hacks on Intel dual channel platforms easy with Unibeast and Multibeast.

Today I Installed Mojave 10.14.6 install easy e whiout issues during istall, it's finished parfectly. But after finish install with Multibeast, start freeze on Apple logo. I put EFI on a usb stick and it's starts normaly on system. I've try Display Port an HDMI, same issue. I've try with 14,2 ; 19,1 and other, no way.

Kexts I use: AppleALC, Lilu, watevergreen and FakeSMC

Hardware:

Intel Core i9 9900KF
Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Ultra
32Go (2 x 16) Corsaire Dominator Platinum 3200Mhz c 16
Gigabyte Radeon RX Vega 64
Samsung Nvme 970 Evo Plus 250Go
PSU Corsaire AX1000W

Any ideas??

Any ideas??

Hi there,

Check you have the latest firmware on your Samsung EVO Plus SSD. If it is an older version it will probably need updating to operate correctly with macOS, and this can only be done via Windows.

:)

Hi there,

Check you have the latest firmware on your Samsung EVO Plus SSD. If it is an older version it will probably need updating to operate correctly with macOS, and this can only be done via Windows.

Ok, thanks for answer.

It's a new SSD, "in the box". First format yesterday on this install. 15 days ago I've make 2 hacks with the same SSD from Amazon without this problem.

Maybe I need check some options on Multibeast or Clover configurator.....

Last edited:
Ok, thanks for answer.

It's a new SSD, "in the box". First format yesterday on this install. 15 days ago I've make 2 hacks with the same SSD from Amazon without this problem.

Maybe I need check some options on Multibeast or Clover configurator.....

Well the clue you gave me was that when you copied your EFI folder to a USB stick, it booted fine, but not for the EFI folder on the SSD - that was the reason for my conclusion.

If you are happy that your EVO Plus is updated, great.

:thumbup:

Well the clue you gave me was that when you copied your EFI folder to a USB stick, it booted fine, but not for the EFI folder on the SSD - that was the reason for my conclusion.

If you are happy that your EVO Plus is updated, great.

:thumbup:

Yes, the date on box is: 2020 05 16; I copy the EFI install key and put in another key(without Mojave install) for start the hack. After many changes on bios and clover configurator the isue remain

Yes, the date on box is: 2020 05 16; I copy the EFI install key and put in another key(without Mojave install) for start the hack. After many changes on bios and clover configurator the isue remain

Okay, the next step is to upload a screengrab of where it stops when you boot in "verbose" mode.

Thanks for your help. Tomorrow I will do this; here in France now is 11PM...I will stop working...I wil post here:)

Okay, the next step is to upload a screengrab of where it stops when you boot in "verbose" mode.

Hello,

Finally I've been able to install MacOC Mojave, I managed kexts and tricks on clover configurator, it's run parfectly BUT have un issue: it's impossible to reestart or/and shut down! The PC freeze on black screen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back