CPU
Core i7-2600K
Graphics
Intel HD 3000
Mac
MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
iOS
Enabling CSM on BIOS fixed the problem. So simple.
Also by enabling CSM now the resolution on CLOVER is very low, i can change it to 1920x1080?

Thank you so much for your time and patience.
It is quite typical to not have native resolution in Clover with CSM enabled.
Fortunately, graphics resolution is simply not important when using Clover to boot your system.

Motherboard
Asus ROG G771JW
CPU
i7 4720HQ
Graphics
HD 4600
Mobile Phone
iOS
It is quite typical to not have native resolution in Clover with CSM enabled.
Fortunately, graphics resolution is simply not important when using Clover to boot your system.
Thats true ... about patching the DSDT, i have read the FAQ, i saw all your patches but i dont wanna fill up my DSDT with patches that i dont need, i just wanna use those for my FN keys, keyboard backlight and Screen Backlight. And the thing is that you said something about the CPU and other incorrect patches, so if i'm gona do it again its gonna be the same.
The most important think on patching a DSDT is to eliminate the errors and to not make changes that will affect my laptop.
By the way, the patches needs to be applyed in order, or it doesnt matter?

Thank you.

RehabMan

Motherboard
Intel DH67BL
CPU
Core i7-2600K
Graphics
Intel HD 3000
Mac
MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
iOS
Thats true ... about patching the DSDT, i have read the FAQ, i saw all your patches but i dont wanna fill up my DSDT with patches that i dont need, i just wanna use those for my FN keys, keyboard backlight and Screen Backlight. And the thing is that you said something about the CPU and other incorrect patches, so if i'm gona do it again its gonna be the same.
The most important think on patching a DSDT is to eliminate the errors and to not make changes that will affect my laptop.
By the way, the patches needs to be applyed in order, or it doesnt matter?

Thank you.
The ACPI patching guide is very clear on not using patches that you don't need...
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-patching-laptop-dsdt-ssdts.152573/

trial/error often needed to determine which patches matter, and which do not (well, and... experience).

Motherboard
Asus ROG G771JW
CPU
i7 4720HQ
Graphics
HD 4600
Mobile Phone
iOS
Hello.
So today i have discovered something ... I have triend to install Mojave beta 3 and after that i saw that the sound output is saved after restarts .... but every time when i have restarted my laptop i have used my USB to boot because i havent created a new clover for the new partition and didnt copy the kext files ... So i came with the ideea to create the new clover uefi for the Mojave partition, i have copyed all the kext files to the kext folder 11.14 in clover and now after every reboot the settings are saved and it looks like all the kexts are applyed.
Its this allright or safe?

Thanks.

RehabMan

Motherboard
Intel DH67BL
CPU
Core i7-2600K
Graphics
Intel HD 3000
Mac
MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
iOS
Hello.
So today i have discovered something ... I have triend to install Mojave beta 3 and after that i saw that the sound output is saved after restarts .... but every time when i have restarted my laptop i have used my USB to boot because i havent created a new clover for the new partition and didnt copy the kext files ... So i came with the ideea to create the new clover uefi for the Mojave partition, i have copyed all the kext files to the kext folder 11.14 in clover and now after every reboot the settings are saved and it looks like all the kexts are applyed.
Its this allright or safe?

Thanks.
As per guide (post #2), all kexts you need should be installed to /L/E.
Read post #2 of the Clover guide for details:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-booting-the-os-x-installer-on-laptops-with-clover.148093/

Motherboard
Asus ROG G771JW
CPU
i7 4720HQ
Graphics
HD 4600
Mobile Phone
iOS
Hello.
I've buyet a BCM94352HMB and till now i have made to work only the WIFI. I dont know how to make it work, what kext or patch to use. To make the WIFI work i used BCM94352Injector.kext

I will be greateful if you can help me with that.

Thank you.

Feartech

Motherboard
Asus N752VX-Clover
CPU
i7-6700HQ / HM170
Graphics
HD530 + GTX 950m 1920 x 1080
Mac
iMac
Mobile Phone
Android
Motherboard
Asus ROG G771JW
CPU
i7 4720HQ
Graphics
HD 4600
Mobile Phone
iOS
Hello there.
Problems solved. One thing about the bluetooth on BCM94352HMB is that is very laggy, somethimes only with the mouse and if i wanna also use my bluetooth headphones is getting more laggy and the sound is interrupting.
Is there any way to fix this, some patches os something because in windows is working perfectly.

Thank you again for all your patience.

RehabMan

Motherboard
Intel DH67BL
CPU
Core i7-2600K
Graphics
Intel HD 3000
Mac
MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
iOS
Hello there.
Problems solved. One thing about the bluetooth on BCM94352HMB is that is very laggy, somethimes only with the mouse and if i wanna also use my bluetooth headphones is getting more laggy and the sound is interrupting.
Is there any way to fix this, some patches os something because in windows is working perfectly.

Thank you again for all your patience.
Make sure you disable "wake for network access" in SysPrefs->Energy Saver.
And use a 5ghz network connection for WiFi.