Contribute
Register

Mojave on Asus k501ub-dm008t?

Status
Not open for further replies.
config.plist is missing lots of info, compare with one to the guide

clover/kexts/other is not per guide either, too many kexts in there and also dSYM files do not belong in there either
My problem is this blessed config.ini, I can't find one for my specifications and I find it very difficult to create one. Is there a similar config.ini that I could use? If yes and you know it, could you kindly link me? Thanks anyway for the time you're dedicating me, very kind.

My problem is this blessed config.ini, I can't find one for my specifications and I find it very difficult to create one. Is there a similar config.ini that I could use? If yes and you know it, could you kindly link me? Thanks anyway for the time you're dedicating me, very kind.
from the laptop guide, choosing a config.plist, choose the one with hd520 in the title

from the laptop guide, choosing a config.plist, choose the one with hd520 in the title
Ok, sorry for my absence. I'll be bringing you unfortunately bad news: with the config.ini that you recommended to me, to the selection of the boot from the clover menu, only Windows startup is available and the key with Mojave inside is not displayed ...
I attach the zip file assuming that I performed a "clean installation" on the USB stick.

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    2 MB · Views: 113
Ok, sorry for my absence. I'll be bringing you unfortunately bad news: with the config.ini that you recommended to me, to the selection of the boot from the clover menu, only Windows startup is available and the key with Mojave inside is not displayed ...
I attach the zip file assuming that I performed a "clean installation" on the USB stick.
missing hfsplus.efi in drivers64UEFI folder

also remove EmuVariableUefi-64 as that is not needed when you have AptioMemoryFix-64

missing hfsplus.efi in drivers64UEFI folder

also remove EmuVariableUefi-64 as that is not needed when you have AptioMemoryFix-64
I say thank you because you have been of great help but reluctantly the problems are not over. I managed to install Mojave correctly, but, before going into the resolution of the problems due to the various drivers, I tried to restart the computer but neither the PC shows me the boot options nor does it make me start Windows. When I start Windows I get a blue screen with the error: 0xc0000225. So the problems are: I can't start Windows, I can't start Mojave, except from usb. Now I need more help than ever. :crazy:

I say thank you because you have been of great help but reluctantly the problems are not over. I managed to install Mojave correctly, but, before going into the resolution of the problems due to the various drivers, I tried to restart the computer but neither the PC shows me the boot options nor does it make me start Windows. When I start Windows I get a blue screen with the error: 0xc0000225. So the problems are: I can't start Windows, I can't start Mojave, except from usb. Now I need more help than ever. :crazy:
if you can boot mojave using your usb installer then do that, install clover to your hard drive, then replace the efi from your usb installer to your hard drive

if you can boot mojave using your usb installer then do that, install clover to your hard drive, then replace the efi from your usb installer to your hard drive
Ok, so this should also solve the problem of starting Windows? And for the post-installation phase of clover, could you link me to a guide? I found several online but they are almost all different.

Ok, so this should also solve the problem of starting Windows? And for the post-installation phase of clover, could you link me to a guide? I found several online but they are almost all different.
Read up on the FAQ first:

Link to laptop guide:

Read up on the FAQ first:

Link to laptop guide:
Sorry but I don't understand what I should read in the FAQ.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back