Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Toshiba Satellite P855-S5102
CPU
i5-3230M
Graphics
HD 4000
I have installed Mojave on my laptop, however, it's consuming a lot of power and operating at a high frequency(see screenshot) even when no program is running. It also gets stuck if I run xCode's simulator or open multiple tabs at the same time. Screenshot 2 shows the SSDTs and DSDT installed. Since this is my first hack, I don't know how to check whether these are installed correctly or whether I should have installed them in the first place. I followed this guide to patch SSDT and DSDT: https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-patching-laptop-dsdt-ssdts.152573/
Please let me know if any further details are required.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2019-03-24 at 2.27.27 PM.png
    Screenshot 2019-03-24 at 2.27.27 PM.png
    64.3 KB · Views: 149
  • Screenshot 2019-03-24 at 2.33.04 PM.png
    Screenshot 2019-03-24 at 2.33.04 PM.png
    83.4 KB · Views: 151
  • debug_22463.zip
    1.7 MB · Views: 147
I have installed Mojave on my laptop, however, it's consuming a lot of power and operating at a high frequency(see screenshot) even when no program is running. It also gets stuck if I run xCode's simulator or open multiple tabs at the same time. Screenshot 2 shows the SSDTs and DSDT installed. Since this is my first hack, I don't know how to check whether these are installed correctly or whether I should have installed them in the first place. I followed this guide to patch SSDT and DSDT: https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-patching-laptop-dsdt-ssdts.152573/
Please let me know if any further details are required.
Use this tool and upload your problem reporting files:

Use this tool and upload your problem reporting files:
Uploaded all the log files. Let me know if further files are needed

Uploaded all the log files. Let me know if further files are needed
use the tool again and upload the zip file it creates please

Apologies for the delay. Attached the debug file.
config.plist is not per guide

also read post 2 regarding installing kexts

why? your hardware profile says HD4000
Sorry, I accidentally pasted the wrong link in the comment. I used the HD4000. Tried both 7 and 6 series one and also checked the ig platform id to be the same as the one in the guide

Sorry, I accidentally pasted the wrong link in the comment. I used the HD4000. Tried both 7 and 6 series one and also checked the ig platform id to be the same as the one in the guide
boot verbose then take a pic

also no problem reporting files....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back