Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Asus P8H67-M
CPU
i3
Graphics
GT 640
Hi

I come from a El Capitan upgrade to Mojave. Sleep was working in that build (Actually everything was working on that build)

I had to upgrade Clover for the upgrade, and it's kexts and now... sleep is not working. :(

The computer goes to sleep but never comes back. Screen is turned off and on the motherboard a led called "DRAM LED" starts flashing red.

Is there anything I can do? Can anybody give me a hint on where to look?

Thanks

I've tried a lot of things

Place a patched DSDT.aml
Boot with my older config plist in Clover
Change de Power management settings to set to hibernate the computer

Nothing works....

:(

any help would be appreciated

The things that come to mind are Darkwake=0, patch RTC checkbox in Clover, and Fix HPET checkbox in Clover. Being an older Asus I think there was something about modifying the bios or applying a specific power management patch. There are at least three check box options for those in Clover. Darkwake is a boot argument you can find in Clover Configurator under boot. The power management patches are under the Kernel Patches menu, and the other checkboxes I mentioned are under APCI menu.

Thank you. Im going to bed now, as soon as i wake up i will try what you mention.

Its weird becarse if i boot with my old disk everything works fine, but in Mojave it just doesnt work.

I've tried a lot of things

Place a patched DSDT.aml
Boot with my older config plist in Clover
Change de Power management settings to set to hibernate the computer

Nothing works....

:(

any help would be appreciated
Do you know if there's a place where to find thos patches? my clover configurator only has a few templates of them. I think I'm missing something.

I tried the changes you told me with no success.

I'm quite lost, at least in previous versions I could have hibernate available... but it seems that with this one, not even that..

I'm considering upgrading my motherboard and graphic card very seriously ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back