Mojave: No sleep and DRAM led flashes red on motherboard

Motherboard
Asus P8H67-M
CPU
i3
Graphics
GT 640
Hi

I come from a El Capitan upgrade to Mojave. Sleep was working in that build (Actually everything was working on that build)

I had to upgrade Clover for the upgrade, and it's kexts and now... sleep is not working. :(

The computer goes to sleep but never comes back. Screen is turned off and on the motherboard a led called "DRAM LED" starts flashing red.

Is there anything I can do? Can anybody give me a hint on where to look?

Thanks

Motherboard
Asus P8H67-M
CPU
i3
Graphics
GT 640
I've tried a lot of things

Place a patched DSDT.aml
Boot with my older config plist in Clover
Change de Power management settings to set to hibernate the computer

Nothing works....

:(

any help would be appreciated

Motherboard
Gigabyte Aorus Z390 Ultra
CPU
i5-9600K
Graphics
Vega 56
Mac
iMac, MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
iOS
The things that come to mind are Darkwake=0, patch RTC checkbox in Clover, and Fix HPET checkbox in Clover. Being an older Asus I think there was something about modifying the bios or applying a specific power management patch. There are at least three check box options for those in Clover. Darkwake is a boot argument you can find in Clover Configurator under boot. The power management patches are under the Kernel Patches menu, and the other checkboxes I mentioned are under APCI menu.

Motherboard
Asus P8H67-M
CPU
i3
Graphics
GT 640
Thank you. Im going to bed now, as soon as i wake up i will try what you mention.

Its weird becarse if i boot with my old disk everything works fine, but in Mojave it just doesnt work.

Motherboard
Asus P8H67-M
CPU
i3
Graphics
GT 640
I've tried a lot of things

Place a patched DSDT.aml
Boot with my older config plist in Clover
Change de Power management settings to set to hibernate the computer

Nothing works....

:(

any help would be appreciated
Do you know if there's a place where to find thos patches? my clover configurator only has a few templates of them. I think I'm missing something.

I tried the changes you told me with no success.

I'm quite lost, at least in previous versions I could have hibernate available... but it seems that with this one, not even that..

I'm considering upgrading my motherboard and graphic card very seriously ...