Contribute
Register

Mojave Intel HD 530

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you install the latest Whatevergreen and Lilu kext into /Library/Extensions?

Under Clover/Kexts/Other I have Lilu and whatevegreen V's 1.2.8 and 1.2.4 respectively,

Under Clover/Kexts/Other I have Lilu and whatevegreen V's 1.2.8 and 1.2.4 respectively,
Try to install the them into the correct path.

Reference:
Lilu and it's plug-in's are provided as MacOS kext's and should all be installed in /Library/Extensions folder, you may read in some of the support threads of people installing everything in Clovers Kexts/Other folder but this should only be done for testing or development purposes. Installing them in /Library/Extensions will ensure that they are cached by the kernel and available to MacOS, this is the preferred and Apple endorsed location for all 3rd party MacOS kext's including FakeSMC.

Thank you for your reply, but as it turns out it only happens with safari, on chrome I can play 4k!

Have you tried these settings in clover?

I tried every suggestion on this thread but I always getting a kernel panic on boot. Here is my files could you please tell me what am I doing wrong?

Attachments

• Archieves.zip
    1.9 MB · Views: 97
I tried every suggestion on this thread but I always getting a kernel panic on boot. Here is my files could you please tell me what am I doing wrong?

You could give this a try. It works on my i5 6500.

Attachments

• config.plist
    2.4 KB · Views: 364
are we need to enable the InjectIntel?

For this method no, it should give you SKL CRB graphics 1536mb.

For Inject Intel you should use 0x19128086 ID, ig 0x19120001.

Do you have your bios set to 64mb minimum allocated memory?

For this method no, it should give you SKL CRB graphics 1536mb.

Do you have your bios set to 64mb minimum allocated memory?
I didn't tried your suggestion yet but in a couple of minutes, I will try.

I used this combination and it worked;
Inject Intel and ig 0x193B0005

I set the BIOS 128MB

This combination never worked always give a kernel panic on boot.

I didn't tried your suggestion yet but in a couple of minutes, I will try.

I used this combination and it worked;

I set the BIOS 128MB

This combination never worked always give a kernel panic on boot.

View attachment 392225

Apple has too many changes and ig numbers for the Skylake, Kabylake, and Coffeelake graphics. Haswell ID and ig settings are the same as they were in El Capitan. They seem to switch them up for the newer CPUs every update,lol.

Apple has too many changes and ig numbers for the Skylake, Kabylake, and Coffeelake graphics. Haswell ID and ig settings are the same as they were in El Capitan. They seem to switch them up for the newer CPUs every update,lol.

You are probably right. BTW I test this with and without Inject Intel and it gives a kernel panic too.

ig 0x0A260006

I think for me best choice, for now, this combination;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back