Contribute
Register

Mojave Intel HD 530

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you mean try one of this 2 codes? Where should i put the ig code?

Thanks
  • To test the effect of choosing that value on your graphics, you can type in that value during boor/reboot in Clover Boot Manager (CBM)>Options>Graphics Injector-> *-platform-id 0x0a260006.

• If if fixes the issue, you can edit the System Disk's /EFI/CLOVER/config.plist in the Graphics_ SECTION under ig-platform-id and type in 0x0a260006 and save to make it permanent.

• Then on, you should see that value at CBM>Options>GraphicsInjector.

• To edit config.plist, you need to mount the 'hidden' EFI partition of your Hard disk on the Desktop using a tool like EFI Mounter V3 and then navigate and find CLOVER/config.plist and then edit using a Tool like plist editor if you are familiar with that or a Gui tool like Clover Configurator Global Clover Configurator (Global Edition)

The edited screen shot from CCG will be like the one I have uploaded.

Attachments

• 1.EFI:CLOVERconfig.plist_Graphics.png
    1.EFI:CLOVERconfig.plist_Graphics.png
    242.9 KB · Views: 628
@cmn699
Change in this menu option right? Isn't need change fakeid?
Which smbios should i use or isn't important? i'm using 14,2

Attachments

• IMG_20181230_221916.jpg
    IMG_20181230_221916.jpg
    246.1 KB · Views: 287
Last edited:
  • To test the effect of choosing that value on your graphics, you can type in that value during boor/reboot in Clover Boot Manager (CBM)>Options>Graphics Injector-> *-platform-id 0x0a260006.
  • If if fixes the issue, you can edit the System Disk's /EFI/CLOVER/config.plist in the Graphics_ SECTION under ig-platform-id and type in 0x0a260006 and save to make it permanent.

• To edit config.plist, you need to mount the 'hidden' EFI partition of your Hard disk on the Desktop using a tool like EFI Mounter V3 and then navigate and find CLOVER/config.plist and then edit using a Tool like plist editor if you are familiar with that or a Gui tool like Clover Configurator Global Clover Configurator (Global Edition)

With 0x0a260006 i still have 6Mb ram :/

@cmn699
Change in this menu option right? Isn't need change fakeid?
Which smbios should i use or isn't important? i'm using 14,2
  • In the uploaded image I noted a Typo in the ig-platform id
  • Your Fake ID 19128086 is correct and corresponding *-platform-id must be 19120000.
  • Your SMBIOS iMac 14, 2 is a safe choice for the hardware in your first thread.
  • It is hard to see your SPCES because you have not added them to your Personal Details.
See the uploaded image showing your typo.

Attachments

• 1.CBM_OPTIONS_GraphicsInjector.png
    1.CBM_OPTIONS_GraphicsInjector.png
    458.3 KB · Views: 371

The pic is from earlier attempts.
more feedback, with 0x19120001 i get kernel panic and auto boot with 0x19120003 still 6Mb ram

Thanks

Please fix your Personal Details per Forum rules .
I mistook the hardware SPECS of OP as yours and answered it that way about the SMBIOS question referring to the First Thread.
Hijacking somebody else's post is not a good Forum etiquette and would cause problems for helpers too .
As a longstanding member of this Forum, you and I cannot claim we did not know the rules .
We have a special responsibility.

Please fix your Personal Details per Forum rules .
I mistook the hardware SPECS of OP as yours and answered it that way about the SMBIOS question referring to the First Thread.
Hijacking somebody else's post is not a good Forum etiquette and would cause problems for helpers too .
As a longstanding member of this Forum, you and I cannot claim we did not know the rules .
We have a special responsibility.
Sorry i updated the info.
Asus H170M-Plus + i5-6600.

For this one use no device ID 0x19128086, and no inject intel.

Only set ig 0x0a260006.
Hello i put the settings like (pic) have glitches :(

Attachments

• IMG_20181231_094032.jpg
    IMG_20181231_094032.jpg
    271 KB · Views: 263
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back