intel
CPU
i5 dh87mc
Graphics
Gigabyte gvn710d5
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hello
I have created a USB installer with unibeast with legacy boot with was working but when I format har drive when installing it formating drive was stuck on it and show error but on same drive sierra install issue with high sierra and Mojave I buy new drive but again drive not format I have a old drive of friend it works install on what can I do Please tell me

Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_20190918_231614.jpg
    IMG_20190918_231614.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 66
Hello
I have created a USB installer with unibeast with legacy boot with was working but when I format har drive when installing it formating drive was stuck on it and show error but on same drive sierra install issue with high sierra and Mojave I buy new drive but again drive not format I have a old drive of friend it works install on what can I do Please tell me

Thanks
The specs listed in Account details makes not sense .
The MoBO is listed as Intel . CPU as i5 dh87mc and the Graphics :ati 6450
I hope the Moderators will take appropriate action for enforcing the Forum Rules

The specs listed in Account details makes not sense .
The MoBO is listed as Intel . CPU as i5 dh87mc and the Graphics :ati 6450
I hope the Moderators will take appropriate action for enforcing the Forum Rules

It was not ati it was gigabyte card ati was old sorry for that forget to change mac is working on that desktop just format issue

It was not ati it was gigabyte card ati was old sorry for that forget to change mac is working on that desktop just format issue
  • Click Account details
  • In the page that opens, locate toward Right side where you have to list your Motherboard , CPU (Central Processing Unit or Processor) Graphics : and other relevant items as check boxes below
  • You have to type in the Make and Model of your Motherboard or if you have Brand Name Desktop/Laptop , list that there EXACTLY as you have seen in the BOX /Document.
  • In the CPU box: , list the full details EX: i7-3770K all of which are necessary to know how they work.
  • Same way the Make and Model of Graphics as you have currently done.
  • Without knowing the Exact Motherboard and the BIOS it has and the CPU Model , it is not possible to know your hardware to understand the problem and give any useful troubleshoot advice.
  • These are basic things not only for Mac but all OS troubleshoot ; more so for Hackintosh.
  • I have uploaded an image to show how to fill the Profile with the Hardware details to be meaningful.

Attachments

• 1.Account Details How to Fill .png
    1.Account Details How to Fill .png
    95.2 KB · Views: 83
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back