Z77A-G45
CPU
i5-3570
Graphics
RX 560
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hello,

I have installed Mojave 10.14.2 with clover 4674 and it works perfectly on Z77A-G45 & AMD 560, 8G RAM, with dual screen,
The only issue is after using multibeast on the HDD where I installed the OSX then I set up the bios to boot from Mac Os X ( it's duplicated on the bios I see two Mac Os X ) like this post https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/high-sierra-uefi-boot-issue.238220/
I tried to use the command but shift key on the keyboard won't work so I can't type ":"
I'm new here any help it will be appreciated,

Thank You!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-01-14 at 1.25.45 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-01-14 at 1.25.45 AM.png
    138.3 KB · Views: 401
Last edited:
I was having this issue and I had to replace my EFI/Clover folder with one another user configured for newer ASUS mobos. I can upload the one I used but it might not work for you on a different motherboard.

I'm only average in my hackintosh knowledge, but if you are able to boot off the USB you could try copying the Clover folder from the USB drive EFI partition to your install drive EFI partition.

It would help to upload your EFI/Clover folder so people can see what you're working with.

Hello,
Thank You for your replay, and yes, I did by clover Configuration as you can see on the attachment.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-01-14 at 1.21.12 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-01-14 at 1.21.12 AM.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 1,076
BOOT => Fix after updating the BIOS

I have this problem!

When I boot Mojave from USB Clover, all is OK.
If I boot Mojave from SSD Clover (after Multibeast install), don't work.

I see the apple logo and when progress bar is full - "HDMI - no input"
(black screen)

I have Gigabyte GBT Z390, Intel Core i9-9900K 3,6Ghz, Intel UHD 630.

Where is problem?

the same problem
I have Gigabyte Z390 I AORUS PRO WIFI,i5-9600K

Be sure to have the required kexts in EFI/CLOVER/kexts/Other. If the problem is only black screen, in EFI/CLOVER/config.plist you probably need to go to "Kernel and Kext Patches" and put the patch you see selected below into your list. You can get it from the "List of Patches" menu below the window; Scroll down to "Black Screen Patch Vega 56/64, RX580 etc. (c) Pike R. Alpha" and click on it, then Save your config.plist. [Note that this fix worked for my black screen problem, but I have a RX 580 graphics card, and if you are truly using on-board graphics, it might not work for you.]
Black Screen Patch.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back