Contribute
Register

Mojave installation stuck at 12 minutes remaining

Status
Not open for further replies.
@kappyprasad Your ssd can be the culprit I tried my self installing mojave on the new 970 evo plus and it's freeze either when formating or when 4-6 min left.
Try putting any other ssd you have either sata or m2 and try the install again I am pretty sure it will go without any issue this time.

Thanks @BlackHack13 - Going to give this a go. will update soon with results.

My pleasure keep us posted my friend

update: Stuck at 9 minutes for about 4 hours runtime total: 6 hours with a Standard Samsung 860 PRO SSD

update: Stuck at 9 minutes for about 4 hours runtime total: 6 hours with a Standard Samsung 860 PRO SSD
I have covered a lot of pitfalls and problems in Hackintosh Mojave Installation because of failure to look into chosen hardware and how to get help when facing boot issues in Hackintosh builds.
You may find it useful to go through parts I have emphasized with steps here:-> #1

Hey @cmn699 & @BlackHack13 ,

So after alot of investigation it turns out that one of my Ballistix 8GB memory stick looks to have been causing issues.

I found out by installing ubuntu & windows which was also failing the installation, but problems started happening coincidentally around the time of the upgrade to Mojave.

Thank you so much for your contributed help!

Hello, I have the same issue. "Stuck at 12 minutes remaining". Did you find the solution?

Thank you so much

This is my EFI Folder

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    4.4 MB · Views: 103
I am using a Crucial BX500 CT960BX500SSD1 where I previously installed Hight Sierra successfully, but Now I got the stuck at 12 minutes remaining with Mojave.

Anybody could help me?

You just need to wait that happened to me too but i just waited 30 mins and it went past. All you need to do is wait

I am using a Crucial BX500 CT960BX500SSD1 where I previously installed Hight Sierra successfully, but Now I got the stuck at 12 minutes remaining with Mojave.

Anybody could help me?

same problem. did you find the solution?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back