Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
b75
CPU
xeon e3 1230 v2
Graphics
amd radeon r9 280
Hi everyone, i'm newbie and i'm trying to install mojave on my yoga 720 15inck (i7 7700hq, 16gb ram, 4k) i did alot of research, i finally can make my laptop booted to the installation using unibeast, everthing ok until it reboot the first time, it show the apple logo, progress bar and stop at "about 12 minutes remaining" and restart after that. The next time my latop boot into clover, it showed two more option include preboot and recovery. i let it run the install again but nothing change eversince.
IMG_20181129_005453.jpg

Anyone know how to fix this? i'm gonna post my config in next post cause i'm on my phone right now. Thanks

Hi everyone, i'm newbie and i'm trying to install mojave on my yoga 720 15inck (i7 7700hq, 16gb ram, 4k) i did alot of research, i finally can make my laptop booted to the installation using unibeast, everthing ok until it reboot the first time, it show the apple logo, progress bar and stop at "about 12 minutes remaining" and restart after that. The next time my latop boot into clover, it showed two more option include preboot and recovery. i let it run the install again but nothing change eversince.
View attachment 368620

Anyone know how to fix this? i'm gonna post my config in next post cause i'm on my phone right now. Thanks

No "Problem Reporting" files attached.
Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting" again. Carefully. Attach all requested files/output.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/

Also, please fix your profile as requested in the FAQ. Before your next reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back