CPU
Intel i5-10600k
Graphics
on board graphics
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Have created the USB but inflation gets stuck at End Random Screen.

Have tried AptioMemoryFix.efi, OsxAptioFix3Drv.efi, & OsxAptioFix2Drv.efi

You have a Z490 chipset. It is a notoriously difficult chipset to work with under Clover - so folks are currently using Opencore boot loader to resolve it.

Luckily you are speaking to one of the few people who have managed to get it going under Clover!

Follow this post here and download the Z490 Clover EFI file shown in the bottom link.> https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/help-install-stuck-on-apple-logo.308072/page-2#post-2222822

You will need to use Clover Configurator (latest version) and add in your UUID, MLB and board serials to the config.plist file, before copying it to your EFI partition on your Clover USB boot stick (replacing the entire folder).
But do backup your previous EFI folder first before doing this.

You are also advised to also remove the shikigva=128 line in the boot-args section (as this is a setting for AMD cards only) and to make your BIOS settings are Hackintosh-compatible before booting ie. AHCI mode, VT-d disabled, Intel Virtualisation enabled, XHCI handoff-enabled, CSM disabled, Secure Boot disabled, Serial port disabled, Above 4G Decoding enabled.

Thanks,

I have tried with the EFI file but I'm getting the same issue (stuck at End RandomSeed)

Have attached my EFI file.

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    3.8 MB · Views: 123
  • IMG_6007.jpg
    IMG_6007.jpg
    441.1 KB · Views: 118
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back