Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
ASRock Phantom Gaming 4
CPU
i5-9400F
Graphics
MSI RX 580 8GB
Went through the first part of the installation, my PC then rebooted and came up with this, hasn't changed in about 40 minutes. I'll leave it up for a bit longer. Any help is appreciated :)

Specs:

CPU: i5-9400F
GPU: MSI RX 580 8GB
MOBO: ASRock Phantom Gaming 4
RAM: Corsair Vengeance DDR4 32GB
SSD: Samsung Evo M.2 512GB

what ssd do you have ? 970 Evo plus nvme ?

That normal the freezes then I had the same issue, the 970 Evo plus is not compatible with macOS.
Fortunately after months of waiting yesterday Samsung released a firmware update, you need to update the firmware using windows or a bootable usb drive then you will able to install macOS

Ok awesome, I've got another drive so I'll try that first!

That normal the freezes then I had the same issue, the 970 Evo plus is not compatible with macOS.
Fortunately after months of waiting yesterday Samsung released a firmware update, you need to update the firmware using windows or a bootable usb drive then you will able to install macOS
Worked great with another drive. I'll try with the evo when it's not 3am XD, thanks for the help!

Firmware update worked like a charm, thanks again!

Firmware update worked like a charm, thanks again!
Happy for you man did not work for me even after a firmware upgrade, glad one of us is happy haha.
well not that bad got the 970 pro :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back