Contribute
Register

Mojave Install progress bar stuck at 100%

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've updated the BIOS on the Gigabyte Z370 Gaming 7 and the verbose ends here. There a common problem of AplleNVMe asset failed which I've seemed mentioned on other threads. Can anyone help ? I know this type of post is very common but any extra help will be a God send. Thanks!!

Attachments

• IMG-6360.jpg
    IMG-6360.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 24
OK. So I remade the USB Mojave installer as I found out I was using an older version of Mojave in error. I got the applenvme assert failed 1393 and so did some more research and added kext patch by @mattystonnie. I then rebooted and everything worked. I managed to insatll Mojave and go through the Mac new user menus. I then used multibeast so I could boot off my newly installed Mac HD. After I booted the Apple logo came up and then the progress bar very slowly moved right to 100% and just hung there. I ran the installer in verbose mode and got the same assert failed 1393 problem again. I tried to reboot just off my flash drive it starts a double reboot cycle from different Clover screens (I.e. they have slightly different graphics on them) So the first reboot starts the Verbose mode and then reboots again fairly quickly (and even though I select Verbose mode again) the Apple logo just comes up and again gets stuck on the very slow progress bar again which eventually stops at 100% again. I so I can't get to the install Mojave position again.
I really thought I'd cracked it this morning but seem to be back at square one . I'm very confused.
Is there anyway to get to the mojave desktop again - a safe boot (?) so I can try the multibeast again?

Attachments

• IMG-6362.jpg
    IMG-6362.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 20
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back