Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Asus Rog Strix z370-F
CPU
i7 8700K
Graphics
EVGA gtx 1070 sc
I successfully installed Mojave yesterday, and now i have a few issues, first and most importantly, my corsair keyboard and mouse no longer work, i tried adding usbinjectall kexts to my kext folder, and doing that now allows my mouse to move the cursor, but it still will not interact with anything. the second problem is that some of the UIs for programs such as chrome and discord appear off, for example while i type this, i can not see what i am typing, and it flashes in and out, discord is similar, but it has a horizontal bar through the center of it. if anyone has any ideas on how i can fix these two issues i would greatly appreciate it.

I successfully installed Mojave yesterday, and now i have a few issues, first and most importantly, my corsair keyboard and mouse no longer work, i tried adding usbinjectall kexts to my kext folder, and doing that now allows my mouse to move the cursor, but it still will not interact with anything.
May need new patch for 10.14 to remove XHCI USB Port Limit to /Volumes/EFI/EFI/CLOVER/config.plist.
the second problem is that some of the UIs for programs such as chrome and discord appear off, for example while i type this, i can not see what i am typing, and it flashes in and out, discord is similar, but it has a horizontal bar through the center of it.
Do you use the GTX 1070 or the Intel UHD Graphics 630 ?

For your GTX 1070 you need to wait for the official web drivers to be released from Nvidia.
Patched web drivers won't work on Mojave.
Your card will be listed correctly but there is no acceleration.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back