CPU
i5-8400
Graphics
UHD 630
Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
So today i've tried installing Mojave on my pc With Unibeast ( different hackintosh ) and i've been getting this one issue
Every time i boot into the installer it freezes at 2 minutes remaining and this is what it says in the installer logs.

"Failed to open file <private> [2: No such file or directory]" right as it is about to lock up. So i restart the machine and see a partition of the second part of the installation, so i boot into that and everything seem's like it's going smoothly.

Again it locks up. but this time "About 15 minutes remaining" and does absolutely nothing. I cant open the installer logs or anything because the menu bar doesn't show up. i don't know how to solve this problem.

I've read some other posts that say it's the AptioFixDrv.efi thingy, so i tried every single one of them OsXAptioFix2 just gives me kernel panic,
and OsXAptioFix3 is what im using right now that's probably getting me stuck on 15 Minutes Remaining

Any help will be appreciated

My specs

i5-8400
Intel UHD 630
8GB DDR4 (Single Channel)
Crucial 256gb ssd
1TB Hard Drive

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    3.7 MB · Views: 50
I'm in the same boat. Will be watching to see if you get any help. Ill post if I can find anything else.

I'm in the same boat. Will be watching to see if you get any help. Ill post if I can find anything else.
Actually, im gonna try downloading Catalina too see if that changes anything, ill post updates.

Nope, just getting the same problem. stuck on 15 minutes

Try adding this to the boot args. It worked for me! Found it on this site.

-v, -x, -s, -f, cpus=1, maxmem=4096, nv_disable=1, no-zp

Will try this tonight!

So it didn't work for me, but i ordered a GT 720 Recently and tried again, and i'm suprisingly not getting the same problem anymore, i don't know what the issue was, lol but it works perfectly now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back