Contribute
Register

Mojave - Glitch and Blank App - Z170X-UD5TH Intel HD 530

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Feartech Here the .ZIP with my reporting files.

I hope you can help me. :)

Attachments

• debug_3795.zip
    1.5 MB · Views: 50
@Feartech Here the .ZIP with my reporting files.

I hope you can help me. :)

I followed the steps from "IDiot's Guide" and from here too:

I wil check one more time step by step... But I don't know where is the mistake, I did all the steps 3 times at least.

Thanks!

@Feartech I'm having a trouble with this step "IGPU Device Properties" no match between "Selected Framebuffer Info" and "Current Framebuffer Info" result "???" (check pic. attached), following the steps of the guide, but I don't know what I'm doing wrong, maybe is this the problem right?

Attachments

• error2.png
    error2.png
    70.8 KB · Views: 59
Hey @Feartech I found a config.plist file in another post, I tryed and now all is working OK!

. Boot from Disk without problem.
- No glitch or blank App.
- Intel HD Graphics 530 1536 MB (About Mac)

But on this working config.plist the config is with InjectIntel= Yes + ig-platform-id + "Change HECI to IMEI" "change GFX0 to IGPU" and other steps not includeds on WEG guide...

I attach here both config.plist:

bad_config.plist : Following WEG guide intruccions with no success

good_config.plist: From another post from an user with similar problem.

And ok.. Now is working well, but I really appreciate if you could check both config.plist and let me know if you find where was the problem or if there are something wrong for a perfect setup. (will be nice for another users with same problem)

Thanks for all!

Attachments

• bad_config.plist
    7.8 KB · Views: 83
  • good.config.plist
    6.7 KB · Views: 125
Hey @Feartech I found a config.plist file in another post, I tryed and now all is working OK!

. Boot from Disk without problem.
- No glitch or blank App.
- Intel HD Graphics 530 1536 MB (About Mac)

But on this working config.plist the config is with InjectIntel= Yes + ig-platform-id + "Change HECI to IMEI" "change GFX0 to IGPU" and other steps not includeds on WEG guide...

I attach here both config.plist:

bad_config.plist : Following WEG guide intruccions with no success

good_config.plist: From another post from an user with similar problem.

And ok.. Now is working well, but I really appreciate if you could check both config.plist and let me know if you find where was the problem or if there are something wrong for a perfect setup. (will be nice for another users with same problem)

Thanks for all!
i'll let you test them both

open them up side by side using xcode or PlistEditPro (free version) and see the difference

then search for what each section does

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back