Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Asus Z87-Plus
CPU
i5-4460
Graphics
GTX 960
Hi All,

Is anyone experiencing the same? I have Mojave with 10.14.1 update and opening App Store freezes the machine.

It did twice, both times few sec after I opened the app.Will try re-creating the issue, see if I can confirm

Will add Whatevergreen, I only have Lilu for audio and using my CPU's built-in Intel HD 4600. I removed the GTX 960 and waiting for Mojave drivers....

Install Lilu + WhateverGreen kext ?
Excuse me, any additional info/links to what is that and how tos?

I have the same issue, on my hack-2014 (in the signature: GA-Z87MX-D3H | i7 4770 | HD 4600), no external GPU, only iGPU. Updated from High Sierra to Mojave via AppStore, now on 10.14.2. iMessage works, FaceTime works (mentioning just in case).

Found this thread, but it's for laptops: [solved] New Mac App Store, haven't tried yet.

Do you guys solve the problem? I have same issue

OK, I had exactly this problem on a couple of Lenovo ThinkCentre tiny form factor desktops. Both are Haswells. One is an M73 with Intel Core i3-4130T CPU @ 2.90GHz and the other is a M93p with Intel i5-4590T CPU @ 2.00GHz.

Immediately after the Mojave 10.14.4 update both systems would freeze within 5-10 seconds after launching the AppStore requiring a hard reset.

Both systems were still running with FakePCIID.kext+FakePCIID_Intel_HD_Graphics.kext in /EFI/Clover/Kexts/Other.

Replacing these 2 kexts with WhateverGreen.kext cleared the problem right up ... awesome !

Of course you will need Lilu.kext as well. I already had that installed for audio anyway.

Hope this helps to simplify your options.

Thx for the timely topic and hack on ;)

@bisk
I have just installed mojave 10.14.3 on my Lenovo Thinkpad T430s. With an USB 3.0 WiFi dongle it works with WiFi.
Now I tried an update to mojave 10.14.4. Unfortunately the boot process stops with:
Unsupported CPU
Unsupported CPU
Unsupported PCH

Question: Do you have mojave 10.14.4 already working?
If yes, will you please be so kind and supply me your EFI folder?

Regards, Rudi

Could someone explain how to add Lulu and whatevergreen? I used unibeast and multibeast to install my system

Hi, I also have GA-Z87MX-D3H, i7 4770 (HD 4600) no discrete card as my ATI 4650 is no longer supported because of the lacking Metal support.
I'm getting random freezes, but I have those kexts, in my others folder I have all these:

AppleALC.kext
USBInjectAll.kext
CodecCommander.kext
WhateverGreen.kext
Lilu.kext

FakeSMC.kext
IntelMausiEthernet.kext
XHCI-200-series-injector.kext
XHCI-300-series-injector.kext
XHCI-x99-injector.kext

What else should I do?
Thanks!