ASRock z370 Taichi
CPU
Intel i7 8700k
Graphics
iGPU
Computer specs:
CPU: Intel i7 8700k
Motherboard: ASRock z370 Taichi
RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO 32 GB (2x16 GB)
Graphics: Onboard (did not purchase GPU) -music production computer
PSU: Corsair Rm650x
CPU Fan: Cryorig R1 Universal
Storage:
-500 Gb Samsung 970 Evo SSD NVMe M.2
-1 Tb Samsung 860 Evo SSD SATA
-4 Tb Seagate Barracuda HDD

I tried following the Mojave installation instructions from Tonymacx86 exactly as they are written, by downloading Mojave from app store on my macbook pro onto a 32gb Sandisk USB along with unibeast and Multibeast for Mojave. Next I changed my BIOS settings, and everything seemed to be working fine. I was able to get to STEP 4, part 11 when things went south. While waiting to boot Mojave from HFS, the apple logo with status bar showed that it was loading, and then before it could finish I got a message saying "macOS could not be installed on your computer, error loading the installer resources." Anyone have any ideas what may be going wrong?

The Rules said:
Please use the search function before creating a new topic. The question that you ask may have already been answered

Search

I couldn't find anything useful when I searched for this issue. Hoping someone with a similar hardware build might know what could be causing the issue.

I couldn't find anything useful when I searched for this issue

Disconnect all drives other than the one that you are installing the OS onto.

Ok, that would make sense, so I tried doing that and I still got the same error message :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back