Contribute
Register

<< Solved >> Mojave doesn't boot after first sleep (crossed circle)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Emulated NVRAM can be found here:
View attachment 416177

Yes, replace AptioMemoryFix-64.efi with OsxAptioFix2Drv-free2000.efi in the drivers64UEFI folder.
Ok thanks. Unfortunately, i can't even get to the install with OsxAptioFix2Drv-free2000.efi. Prohibited symbol right away...

Ok thanks. Unfortunately, i can't even get to the install with OsxAptioFix2Drv-free2000.efi. Prohibited symbol right away...

Where are you seeing the prohibit sign? Boot in verbose and take a picture of where it stops.

Where are you seeing the prohibit sign? Boot in verbose and take a picture of where it stops.
Sorry I wasn't home yesterday.
Here is the picture (I don't know why it is oriented like this) :
IMG_20190715_134516.jpg

So i should continue with AptioMemoryFix-64.efi or try an other one ?

Also, should I install with or without my Radeon VII plugged in ?

So i should continue with AptioMemoryFix-64.efi or try an other one ?

Also, should I install with or without my Radeon VII plugged in ?

When it comes to Aptio fixes, use whatever works.

Since you are on Z390, you should use emulated NVRAM.

As long as you are on macOS 10.14.5, Radeon VII doesn't matter. It has native macOS support and will not cause you any problems.

Ok then. I'm going to try a new install with emulated NVRAM.
I'll let you know. Thanks for your time.

Well, with emulated NVRAM, I get the prohibited logo even if I restart manually. After that, it is impossible to boot into Mojave even with the USB drive... It's getting boring :problem:.

Well, with emulated NVRAM, I get the prohibited logo even if I restart manually. After that, it is impossible to boot into Mojave even with the USB drive... It's getting boring :problem:.

Boot in verbose mode and take a picture of where it's getting stuck.

Hi. Here is the pic :
IMG_20190716_085541.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back