Graphics
RX 570
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
Hey,
I built my 2nd Hackintosh and I can't shut it down. It always reboots. I tried everything I found. (fix shutdown, bios settings)
Thats my efi: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1wPLqylUQr5iJu2bHtXKnQBFK2L8k5APJ/view?usp=sharing

My Setup:
ASRock 90-MXB8L0-A0UAYZ
32gb ram
rx 570

Does somebody know what todo?

I tried fixShutdown
I tried the solution to the delete those 2 com.apple.PowerManagement files. (https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/solved-sleep-shutdown.260947/)
I tried some bios settings but I don't really know what todo.

my efi is in the appendix > Archive.zip

Attachments

• Screenshot 2019-02-16 at 17.42.06.png
    Screenshot 2019-02-16 at 17.42.06.png
    66 KB · Views: 215
  • Archive.zip
    17.1 MB · Views: 134
does anyone know what todo?

Try this tip from kkho555
  1. add EmuVariable-Uefi-64.efi to the EFI/EFI/CLOVER/drivers64UEFI folder and
  2. add slide=0 to config.plist_Boot_Arguments [See image of config opened in CCG]
  3. Use bulleted steps for EFI mounting in CCG: #4
Check this for. recent successful use of the above to fix the problem: #49

Attachments

• 1.config.plist_Boot_Arguments.png
    1.config.plist_Boot_Arguments.png
    169 KB · Views: 722
Try this tip from kkho555
  1. add EmuVariable-Uefi-64.efi to the EFI/EFI/CLOVER/drivers64UEFI folder and
  2. add slide=0 to config.plist_Boot_Arguments [See image of config opened in CCG]
  3. Use bulleted steps for EFI mounting in CCG: #4
Check this for. recent successful use of the above to fix the problem: #49
for any other who gets this problem

this worked for me I found this file.
only 1. and 2nd step was necessary for me

Attachments

• EmuVariableUefi-64.efi
    21.9 KB · Views: 350
Glad I was watching this post. Already had slide=0; added EmuVariable-Uefi-64.efi to the respective folder, and now shut down works! Thanks to @cmn699 for replying to this post.

Glad I was watching this post. Already had slide=0; added EmuVariable-Uefi-64.efi to the respective folder, and now shut down works! Thanks to @cmn699 for replying to this post.

I was just the messenger carrying that tweak to stop reboot on shutdown on some 300 series Motheboards when commonly used trouble shoots fail.

The person to thank and given credit to finding this tip is kkho555.

i have problem to shutdown and sleep, whenever i click shutdown it just restart. when i click sleep it goes sleep well and it wakes if i press any key once, but it going with no functioning rear usb, front usb panel is normal, and again from waking up, sleep not working until next restart. i dont mind if i cant do sleep the cpu, i just wondering if i could shut the system normal. changing aptiofix to OsxAptioFix2Drv-free2000 didn't solve the problem, i just add EmuVariableUefi-64.efi but still i cant figure it out yet. slide=0 makes me boot fail, it shows crossed cirlcle and wont boot at all,

for any other who gets this problem

this worked for me I found this file.
only 1. and 2nd step was necessary for me
View attachment 388103
View attachment 388102

Would you mind sharing your EFI? I'm having the same issue and we've got similar setups. However when I add EmuVariable-Uefi-64.efi and slide=0 I get the prohibited sign. I'm curious to see if there's something else that is making it work for you.

EDIT:

I needed to replace AptioMemoryFix-64.efi with OsxAptioFix2Drv-free2000. It's all working now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back