i5-9600K
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hello everyone!
I have an issues for the Mojave version. I'm using the latest version 10.14.3. Everything working good but i can not shutdown or restart. When i'm using verbose mode i saw the log: private/var/install/shutdown_installer_task: no such file or directory
Anyone can help me resolved it
Thanks!

Updated: I was find the solution to fixed this issue.
Anyone have same issue you can copy 3 file in Archive.zip to folder EFI⁩ ▸ ⁨CLOVER⁩ ▸ ⁨drivers64UEFI⁩ to resolved

Attachments

• config.plist
    8.6 KB · Views: 171
  • EFI.zip
    23.8 MB · Views: 167
  • Archive.zip
    35.1 KB · Views: 220
Last edited:
Hello everyone!
I have an issues for the Mojave version. I'm using the latest version 10.14.3. Everything working good but i can not shutdown or restart. When i'm using verbose mode i saw the log: private/var/install/shutdown_installer_task: no such file or directory
Anyone can help me resolved it
Thanks!

• Since config.plist has to depend on important CLOVER folder contents like drivers64UEFI and kexts/Other [which you have not provided] and also on BIOS options some of which may be nested [BIOS screen shots not provided] for proper Booting and Shut Down, with the given information I don't think anyone can point a specific defect causing the issue.
  • I checked the config.plist which has an error in its System Parameters but that would not explain your computer symptom.
  • I have edited and annotated a screen capture of config.plist_System Parameters for you to correct the found issue.

Attachments

• 1.config.plist_System Parameters.png
    1.config.plist_System Parameters.png
    341.9 KB · Views: 423
  • Since config.plist has to depend on important CLOVER folder contents like drivers64UEFI and kexts/Other [which you have not provided] and also on BIOS options some of which may be nested [BIOS screen shots not provided] for proper Booting and Shut Down, with the given information I don't think anyone can point a specific defect causing the issue.
  • I checked the config.plist which has an error in its System Parameters but that would not explain your computer symptom.
  • I have edited and annotated a screen capture of config.plist_System Parameters for you to correct the found issue.
Thanks for your reply
I already add the EFI file of my config. I guess the config from config.plist not correct to got the issue.
Sorry my english not good :'(

Finally i was find the solution to fixed this issue. Thanks for all

• Congratulations:clap:
  • Your English was good on your post; you just omitted a few details to provide help:)
  • Please post the solution you found to fix the problem; it could help others reading your post via search engines.
Edited to add: Glad you had posted the EFI files that helped you fix the problem

• Congratulations:clap:
  • Your English was good on your post; you just omitted a few details to provide help:)
  • Please post the solution you found to fix the problem; it could help others reading your post via search engines.
Edited to add: Glad you had posted the EFI files that helped you fix the problem

Sure :D

I am having the same problem. Would be nice if you posted what you did, not just your files.
The files you posted are appreciated, but, I am sure others would like to know what you changed or added to achieve shut down and restart. Please.
I found this post to solve the problem.
Tip for the fix from kkho555

The link above has a image of Clover for visual.
I added EmuVariable-Uefi-64.efi to the EFI/EFI/CLOVER/drivers64UEFI folder.
I also added slide=0 to config.plist_Boot_Arguments.

Now sleep, restart, and shutdown works.

Thank you.

Last edited:
Finally i was find the solution to fixed this issue. Thanks for all
Hi, I had same issue with you.
Can you kindly tell me how to do fix it?
Please help me.
Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back