Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
ASUS ROG STRIX H270I
CPU
G4600
Graphics
HD 630
Anybody manage to get Mojave Beta to work on a Pentium g4600 with built-in Graphics.

See this post here. If it works with his processor, it should work with your processor. But, who knows! Mojove is in the early Beta stages.

Yes it does I have it, but as always, the Pentium's HD630 is not supported and I don't have another gpu so I have no gpu acceleration. I plan on buying gtx 1050.

Hey @Geg how did you do it? I just get kernel panics no matter what I do when trying to install Mojave beta on my G4600. High Sierra works fine.

Hey @Geg how did you do it? I just get kernel panics no matter what I do when trying to install Mojave beta on my G4600. High Sierra works fine.

I can't tell you what to do if you just tell you get "kernel panics". Send a photo and also your EFI folder without themes.

:) No, you don't need to tell me what to do, just wanted to know how you did it. I managed to install using Linnfield fake-id but I'd like to switch back to IvyBridge because I'd like to monitor cpu frequency with PowerGadget/iStats (which doesn't work for pre 2nd generation core's) and Mojave runs painfully slow which suggests that PM isn't working correctly with Linnfield fake-ID, but I just get KP's on boot with IvyBridge-ID.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back