Contribute
Register

Mojave AppleHDA Audio

Hi, this is a cosmetic problem, sound function but the output devices are written in Russian. Anyone knows what I have to modify?

Attachments

• Schermata 2018-12-25 alle 10.39.41.png
    Schermata 2018-12-25 alle 10.39.41.png
    96.9 KB · Views: 202
I have seen previous posts about this, try the forum Search tool.

Thx, I tried to search and the suggest was reinstall native applehda.kext from installer, I did it using pacifist with the same result no output devices in my own language

I have seen previous posts about this, try the forum Search tool.
Thx, I tried to search and the suggest was reinstall native applehda.kext from installer, I did it using pacifist with the same result no output devices in my own language

Reinstalling Applehda.kext from Mojave installer 10.14.0 solve the problem, many thanks

So with 10.14 and having ALC1220 I can kill off 3rd party solutions and just use native? Or because it's layout 11, still need 3rd party?

Layout id 11 is removed from mojave. Need to either patch the kext to bring it back or use another one. As long as the uncompressed xml file size is not bigger any number in /System/Library/Extensions/AppleHDA.kext/Contents/Resources/ works. ApplleHDA has a static list of file sizes corresponding to layout ids. They remove half of items form HS to mojave.

I have ALC 1220 on Z390 Aorus Master. I do use the HDAS to HDEF Patch. Lilu 1.3.1 and Apple ALC 1.3.4. My Audio Doesnt work. Ioreg for HDEF attached.

My HDEF in ioreg looks like this.

Thanks for help

thanks anyway
No Post
Ignored Post #179: "See Post #1, Problems ..."
Why?

View attachment 368871
Hi,
Where from the above screen shot taken? Means, which application is used here for editing config.plist?
Please.

Back