Contribute
Register

Mojave App Store Not Working

Status
Not open for further replies.
This did not solve my issue. What did solve it is going into Clover, and in the Custom UUID field, changing it to let the system assign one. Restarted, and that finally solved everything for me, including finally getting Messages to work.

Awesome! The last hint worked for me. Just changed the UUID »take from system«. Tadaa

Awesome! The last hint worked for me. Just changed the UUID »take from system«. Tadaa
For Newbies: Download Clover Configurator, Mount EFI, open config.plist with Clover and change UUID under »System Parameters«

I am havintg the same issues and non of these suggestions worked. Does anyone have any other ideas?

I was able to use the iCloud method to get access to the App Store but it refuses to let me download anything. it lets me click on get and then download but then just a spinning arrow that seems to never stop and does not download. I was trying to download ad block from betafish. it now shows a cloud download icon but clicking on the cloud icon results in the spinning arrow of death. when I first set up and signed into iCloud, there was a short lived popup box that came up stating that it had sent an authentication notification to one of my other devices and since I use android devices, I'm assuming they sent it to my iMac that this Hackintosh is going to replace. for the life of me I can't figure out where that notification is.

That's exactly the same issue I'm facing... :(

Fresh install of Mojave. Was able to install 2 updates and after that, I can't install any aplicacion from App Store. Neverending spinning arrow... :(

I've got the same problem. I can log in to app store, see my purchase history but when I try to download I get a never-ending spinner (well, eventually it times out)

I have the same problem, even doing what was asked in the post. Does anyone have any other solutions?

I've tried about everything I've found to fix this. It seems like we have a unique problem in that we can log in, see our purchases but the arrow spins. When I look in console.app I see one suspicious thing from the app store app (run console.app, then try a download and search for 'app store' -- errors have a little yellow mark next to them)

AMSURLRequest: Failed to fetch GUID schemes from bag

Which seems to be associated with app store problems but I can't find any reliable way to fix it.

It's somewhat disheartening when @luis.serraller mentioned that even after a fresh install he still sees problem.

I've tried about everything I've found to fix this. It seems like we have a unique problem in that we can log in, see our purchases but the arrow spins. When I look in console.app I see one suspicious thing from the app store app (run console.app, then try a download and search for 'app store' -- errors have a little yellow mark next to them)

AMSURLRequest: Failed to fetch GUID schemes from bag

Which seems to be associated with app store problems but I can't find any reliable way to fix it.

It's somewhat disheartening when @luis.serraller mentioned that even after a fresh install he still sees problem.
Same problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back