Contribute
Register

Mojave App Store Not Working

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same problem.

What version of mac osx are you running? I'm wondering if it's specific to Mojave 10.14.6 (or do folks with Catalina have it also?)

I've been stubbornly sticking with Mojave because I have one device (scansnap) with no catelina support. I recently discovered exactscan which supports it, so I finally have a upgrade path

What version of mac osx are you running? I'm wondering if it's specific to Mojave 10.14.6 (or do folks with Catalina have it also?)

I've been stubbornly sticking with Mojave because I have one device (scansnap) with no catelina support. I recently discovered exactscan which supports it, so I finally have a upgrade path
I use Mojave 10.14.6 as well. I pretty much tried everything that I've found. No use. Everything else works fine tho. I was thinking that maybe not having wifi/bluetooth card might be a problem. I don't know.

Mojave 10.14.6 here and same problem, i can't get the mac appstore to work...
What i already tried :
- change the uid
- remove the cache
- reset plists from /Library/Preferences
- reset the Spotlight index

Any idea is welcome

Cheers

What I'm really curious is if anyone has upgraded to Catalina and if that fixes this problem....

Constantly rotating arrow...
I have the same problem with the AppStore too! Everything works on Catalina, but I need to get it to work on Mojave 10.14.6! Help with any solution?
I tried the latest version of Clover and Kexts. I also used other AppleIDs. I have a problem with the AppStore on all devices (which I have in my signature) with 10.14.6 installed!
Apple changed something or AppStore Deprecated ???

Last edited:
I eventually just went to Catalina -- everything works fine there.

My scanner doesn't work on Catalina (although I can buy exactscan to get it back -- haven't decided yet) and there are a few other (not often used) sw packages that don't work but otherwise I'm pretty happy with Catalina.

10.14.6 here - exact same "spinning" in App Store after I hit the download button. I've tried all of these solutions as well. Anyone had any luck? Otherwise, I am gonna head to Catalina.

Mojave 10.14.6 here and same problem, i can't get the mac appstore to work...
What i already tried :
- change the uid
- remove the cache
- reset plists from /Library/Preferences
- reset the Spotlight index

Any idea is welcome

Cheers
It seems like a good deal of us have the Gigabyte mobos and the 9700 or 9900 processors. I can't think of anyway how that might be related to issues with iCloud, but can anyone else think of why that might happen?

I eventually gave up and went to Catalina -- I lost a few things (mostly older apps) but honestly having it working has been worth it....

Gotcha. Any issues going up to Catalina from your build (its pretty similar to mine).

I haven't had a clean boot to the installer, but only tried once so far. Love to see your EFI if you have managed to get Catalina up. I think mines pretty broken right now, as I've been all over Clover trying to fix the app store malarky.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back