Graphics
GT 210
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. Mac mini
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hi!
I've managed to have 10.14.6 working on my Z68 mobo, using Unibeast but I can't move/copy/paste/delete files under the Root user.
I generally prefer using Root user for dealing with kexts in particular, so not to mess up permissions and not to have to enter a password every 5s, and it has been ok from 10.4 to 10.13...
In the standard admin accounts, I have no issue.
In Root, even Hackintool gives a SBBOD when trying to install a kext...

I don't know if it's hackintosh specific, I could only find one discussion on the whole web about this issue: https://discussions.apple.com/thread/8619721
At least, I'm not alone... They say that it's a "new feature" provided by Apple, what do you think? Is it the same in 10.15?
Is there anybody having the same issue here? Is there a fix or something I should check?
Here's what I get, for example when I try to delete files, and it stays like that forever — I couldn't find anything that sounds related in Activity Monitor or Console... :(

Capture d’écran 2020-07-13 à 15.46.06.png

Last edited:
Based on those pages, it looks like it's probably a side effect of SIP reinforcement. :(
Why they don't display a "Operation forbidden" warning instead of a never ending progress bar is beyond me... :crazy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back