Graphics
RX 560
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. Mac mini
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hi All,

The build is a simple Z390 Auros MB with 64GRam, and a 1T SSD. Clover & Unibeast all worked swell. I followed the directions for setting the BIOS without issue and was able to boot up to complete the Mojave install and again to the Desktop. After I ran MultiBeast (Quick Start, and no other parts needed.) The APPLE LOGO appears, the white makes its way to about 3/4 across and the hardware resets!

I've tried VERBOSE and DON'T PANIC, but the hardware resets before I can even see what the last few verbose lines are trying to tell me.

Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

The build is a simple Z390 Auros MB

Please read and comply with the rules, in particular the one regarding profiles.
Link to profile - Just three items - Motherboard (or prebuilt system), Processor (CPU) and Graphics.

I discovered a DEBUG.LOG on the SSD (I removed it from the Hack and mounted it as an external drive on my MacBook).. ASSUMING (yeah, I know !) that this represents what I would see in VERBOSE mode; I found read many 'repeats' of the what were probably each of my attempts to boot. Each attempt ends with a line regarding "Custom Boot" -- I went back into the BIOS and modified the Security Boot from CUSTOM to STANDARD and I can now boot all the way to the desktop.

I discovered a DEBUG.LOG on the SSD (I removed it from the Hack and mounted it as an external drive on my MacBook).. ASSUMING (yeah, I know !) that this represents what I would see in VERBOSE mode; I found read many 'repeats' of the what were probably each of my attempts to boot. Each attempt ends with a line regarding "Custom Boot" -- I went back into the BIOS and modified the Security Boot from CUSTOM to STANDARD and I can now boot all the way to the desktop.
Spoke too soon... it has rebooted all the way exactly ONCE :<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back