Contribute
Register

Mojave 10.14.6 on Asus Vivobook S532FA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey MeinSpaghett. Have you had success with macos on the S532FA?

I have a Zenbook UX533FD. I only got basic uses on my hackintosh, no touchpad or audio yet. Pretty busy with the finals now.. Hope you can fix your problems soon.

Hello Jimmy, what adjustments did you have to make in the bios UEFI to be able to boot from USB, my laptop is almost identical to yours Asus Vivobook S532FL
CSM option does not appear and I cannot start from USB. I have tried everything without result. I have the USB ready to install MacOS Mojave.

Hello Paulkkl,
what adjustments did you have to make in the bios UEFI to be able to boot from USB, my laptop is almost identical to yours Asus Vivobook S532FL
CSM option does not appear and I cannot start from USB. I have tried everything without result. I have the USB ready to install MacOS Mojave.

Hello Paulkkl,
what adjustments did you have to make in the bios UEFI to be able to boot from USB, my laptop is almost identical to yours Asus Vivobook S532FL
Hi Kakaro
I don’t have this laptop now, but as I remembered fast boot was off, You May create boot profile in bios, just try with win bootable usb in USB port. I was using ESP key while booting.
Thanks

Hi Kakaro,

Sorry for the delay.

I have FastBoot and Secure Boot both disabled. The DVMT under Graphics Configuration has to be set to the maximum, or 64MB.

Happy Hackintoshing!

Thanks Jimmy

You are going to resume hackintosh work on your Asus laptop?

Last edited:
Hi Jimmy, could you help me to configure my EFI to install Mojave on my Asus Laptop VivoBook S532FL
Core i5 8265U, 8 GB ram, Intel Optane 32 gb, Nvidia GeForce MX250, Intel UHD 620
Thanks

Hi Kakaro.

Sorry. I'd need a similar laptop to try things out. Have you checked this site for a guide or support thread? Hope you find something.

8 GB ram, Intel Optane 32 gb
Optane doesn't work in a hackintosh so you'll probably have to remove it if you want to run macOS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back