Contribute
Register

Mojave 10.14.6 Clover install/EFL issues, SOS ! Gigabyte z390 Aorus Pro WiFi + i7 9700K

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm... Please try with this config.plist.
still no change
some other things i've been seeing in verbose are:

"IOConsoleUsers: gIOScreenLockState 3, hs 0, bs 0, now 0, sm 0x0 error"​
"Please switch to XPC or bootstrap_check_in(): com.apple.bsd.dirhelper"​
&​
"Could not set environment: 141: Reentrancy avoided"​

still no change
some other things i've been seeing in verbose are:

"IOConsoleUsers: gIOScreenLockState 3, hs 0, bs 0, now 0, sm 0x0 error"​
"Please switch to XPC or bootstrap_check_in(): com.apple.bsd.dirhelper"​
&​
"Could not set environment: 141: Reentrancy avoided"​

You are getting a graphics error. I don't know why.

dang. do you have an idea of what i should look into changing? or what you would do next?

Generally, IGPU on a Coffee Lake system is one of the easiest things to configure, but oddly, it's not working for you...

Please try the suggestions from the following two threads to see if it helps you...

Generally, IGPU on a Coffee Lake system is one of the easiest things to configure, but oddly, it's not working for you...

Please try the suggestions from the following two threads to see if it helps you...

Thank you for the help!
i was never able to get that original install working, but i used uni/multibeast and got it going.

my only problem now is that i cant get the Intel UHD 630 igpu working for the life of me!!
i've been trying to make 100% soak in the links you sent, but i there's a lot going over my head.
i'll post my efi folder that i used to get the bootable drive working, and the EFI i'm currently booting smoothly with from my internal SSD

But i'll probably start a new thread for this igpu problem.
thank you so much for your help!!

Attachments

• Bootable USB EFI.zip
    3.4 MB · Views: 60
  • Current EFI.zip
    17 MB · Views: 81
Thank you for the help!
i was never able to get that original install working, but i used uni/multibeast and got it going.

my only problem now is that i cant get the Intel UHD 630 igpu working for the life of me!!
i've been trying to make 100% soak in the links you sent, but i there's a lot going over my head.
i'll post my efi folder that i used to get the bootable drive working, and the EFI i'm currently booting smoothly with from my internal SSD

But i'll probably start a new thread for this igpu problem.
thank you so much for your help!!

Please try this one.

Attachments

• Current EFI.zip
    18.2 MB · Views: 79

Attachments

• 74186678_548586255995049_2779972592277127168_n.jpg
    74186678_548586255995049_2779972592277127168_n.jpg
    200.9 KB · Views: 36

Attachments

• Current EFI.zip
    18.2 MB · Views: 83