Contribute
Register

Mojave 10.14.4 Port Limit Removal Patch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or just build a proper SSDT and not have these issues of USB3 ports not working. It only takes 10-15 minutes and saves a lot of hassle in the future as each .x is released.

If you can help me to create this famous SSDT ... it will be a pleasure ! Already try several times... :/

If you can help me to create this famous SSDT ... it will be a pleasure ! Already try several times... :/
Hackintool:

or another usb setup guide:

Hackintool:

or another usb setup guide:

Thanks ! will take a look on it :)

Thanks, it works for me.

this is the patch you talking about ?!!

Just for my understanding, you have to add all 3 patches and you still need to have USB Inject all kext with these patches? Before i only had one patch.

Just for my understanding, you have to add all 3 patches and you still need to have USB Inject all kext with these patches? Before i only had one patch.

Hello.

Yes, this is correct :thumbup:

Too many conflicting responses and I still haven't seen a single compelling reason not to do it other than we need a new patch for each version. I can wait for the 24 hours it took me to find this one.

Seeing as my ports are perfectly enumerated when compared to the Windows side, I am sticking with the patch. Seems like the most benefits and least issues FOR ME.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back