- Feb 19, 2018
- Gigabyte Z370 AORUS Ultra Gaming - rev. 1.0
- RX 580
- Mobile Phone
OK, forgive me, but before I screw up my working rig, let me ask a sanity question.Honestly, everyone here should do this:
1) Add the port limit patches
2) install usbinjectall
3) use hackintool to discover and decide which ports you’re using, pick 15 and delete the rest with the “-“ icon.
4) export the usbports.kext and put it in edit/clover/kexts/other
5) remove usbinjectall
6) remove the port limit patches
7) live happily ever after
Those of you who have sleep and shutdown problems will possibly, if not likely have them solved.
yes; just using the USBPorts.kext worked for me. It seems to inject the same properties as the .AMLs.OK, forgive me, but before I screw up my working rig, let me ask a sanity question.
I did as described, whittled things down to 15 ports, and did an export. Several things happened on export: Hackintool wanted my config.plist. (I didn't accept that). Then i finally had it export the files to a folder on my desktop. I got
Now if I read the 7 steps right, all I need to do now step 4 thru 7. I can discard the .aml's? Should I have altered my config.plist?
and finally, I don't have a path that begins with 'edit'. On my EFI partition, I do have
EFI/CLOVER/kexts/Other. Is that where the USBPorts.kext goes?
Sorry to be so dull... but this just seems too easy...