Graphics
RX 560
Mac
iMac, Mac mini
Classic Mac
eMac, iBook
Mobile Phone
iOS
These are my outputs from both programs ORegistryExplorer and Hackintool.
Should I delete USBPorts, USBInjectAll, XHCI-unsupported and FakePCIID, and use the Hackintool to generate the aml and Kexts?
PS: I already deleted from the S/L/E the third-party kexts
Okay.

USBPorts.kext is one generated by Hackintool, so if you are using that method follow Hackintool guidance.

If you followed the excellent and comprehensive guide by @trs96 for your machine here, did USB work previously? Using Hackintool now might be - unintentionally - confusing the issue. It is a different method.

You should be seeing EH01 & EH02 USB controllers in the IORegistryExplorer tree. I can't see them in that screengrab. How about XHC?

trs96

Motherboard
GA-Z97X-UD3H-BK
CPU
i5-4690K
Graphics
HD4600 / RX 570
Mac
iMac, Mac mini
Mobile Phone
Android
These are my outputs from both programs ORegistryExplorer and Hackintool.
Should I delete USBPorts, USBInjectAll, XHCI-unsupported and FakePCIID, and use the Hackintool to generate the aml and Kexts?
If you'd like to use Sniki's USB-SSDT it's already done for you. The one caveat is the you'd have to perform a clean install
as his HP 8300 guide differs greatly from the one I originally wrote in June of 2017. His guide also uses a different system def. (Mac mini 6,1 or 6,2 ) instead of iMac 13,2 which mine used. Here is the github repo with all the info and a link to his newer guide.

Motherboard
ASUS PRIME Z390-P
CPU
i7-8700K
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
iMac
Mobile Phone
Android
2) You have a Lilu.kext in CLOVER/kexts but nothing to partner it with. I couldn't see anything in S/L/E either. Anyway, if there is, and I just couldn't see it, move the other kext to CLOVER/kexts too.
What do you mean with "Lilu.kext in CLOVER/kexts but nothing to partner it with"?

Okay.

USBPorts.kext is one generated by Hackintool, so if you are using that method follow Hackintool guidance.

If you followed the excellent and comprehensive guide by @trs96 for your machine here, did USB work previously? Using Hackintool now might be - unintentionally - confusing the issue. It is a different method.

You should be seeing EH01 & EH02 USB controllers in the IORegistryExplorer tree. I can't see them in that screengrab. How about XHC?
I made a new build with an PRIME Z390-P after what I learned with my first Hackintosh.

If you'd like to use Sniki's USB-SSDT it's already done for you. The one caveat is the you'd have to perform a clean install
as his HP 8300 guide differs greatly from the one I originally wrote in June of 2017. His guide also uses a different system def. (Mac mini 6,1 or 6,2 ) instead of iMac 13,2 which mine used. Here is the github repo with all the info and a link to his newer guide.
Thank you for the redirection to that solution but is not that build that I'm talking. I'm referring about a new one that I made (is mode simple when is premade build). Already updated my builds, sorry and thank you.

UtterDisbelief

Motherboard
Gigabyte Z370M D3H
CPU
i3-8350K
Graphics
RX 560
Mac
iMac, Mac mini
Classic Mac
eMac, iBook
Mobile Phone
iOS
What do you mean with "Lilu.kext in CLOVER/kexts but nothing to partner it with"?

I made a new build with an PRIME Z390-P after what I learned with my first Hackintosh.

Thank you for the redirection to that solution but is not that build that I'm talking. I'm referring about a new one that I made (is mode simple when is premade build). Already updated my builds, sorry and thank you.
Okay. This is why it is helpful to keep your profile up to date. My misunderstanding.

1) What I mean about Lilu is that it does nothing on it's own nowadays and is more of a plug-in runtime. Usually it is partnered with another kext like: whatevergreen or applealc or novpajpeg etc . In your screen grabs I couldn't see what it was there for.

2) With a Z390 you need to see an XHC controller in IORegistryExplorer. You can certainly use an EHC one to redirect any USB2 ports to if you want to. Hackintool is showing the XHC clearly.

3) Your choice of kexts depends on how you are trying to configure your system. For a basic USB3 set-up then less are needed than if you are trying to set-up USB2 hubs for example. This often requires the EHC controller I mentioned.

4) What I explained in post #100 still applies despite misunderstanding your hardware.

:)

Motherboard
GA-H270N-Wifi
CPU
i7-7700K
Graphics
GTX 1070
Mac
MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
Android
Or just build a proper SSDT and not have these issues of USB3 ports not working. It only takes 10-15 minutes and saves a lot of hassle in the future as each .x is released.
Or just build a proper database for mainboards that people have so that not every hackintosher on the planet has to do this highly repetitive work themselves?

Motherboard
Z170X-UD5 TH
CPU
Graphics
GTX1080 (Asus ROG Strix)
Mac
iMac, MacBook, MacBook Pro, Mac mini
Classic Mac
PowerBook, Quadra
Mobile Phone
iOS
Or just build a proper database for mainboards that people have so that not every hackintosher on the planet has to do this highly repetitive work themselves?
For a couple of reasons:

1) Having to choose 15 of your possible 26 ports (as of 100 series) means that not everyone is going to want the same choice of ports active. The configurations and headers in use by any one person could be very different from the next person on the same hardware.

2) It's good to learn how to do it, as it takes probably more effort to adapt an existing SSDT/Kext someone else has built than it is to generate your own from scratch.

Feartech

Motherboard
Asus N752VX-Clover
CPU
i7-6700HQ / HM170
Graphics
HD530 + GTX 950m 1920 x 1080
Mac
iMac
Mobile Phone
Android
As some user's may use the headers on the motherboard, some may not... nice idea but impracticable for everyone

trs96

Motherboard
GA-Z97X-UD3H-BK
CPU
i5-4690K
Graphics
HD4600 / RX 570
Mac
iMac, Mac mini
Mobile Phone
Android
Or just build a proper database for mainboards that people have so that not every hackintosher on the planet has to do this highly repetitive work themselves ?
That's a good idea but difficult to achieve. Not everyone uses the same case or needs the same USB ports enabled and specific ones disabled. It depends on what they need for their unique build. So it's still a good idea to go through the process and understand it. But I agree it would be really helpful to have the .DSL for each of the current, widely used Asus and Gigabyte motherboards. Then each person could modify it for their needs. Copying and pasting the SSDT_USB.aml with no more effort by the end user makes it easy but in reality wouldn't work in all cases.

trs96

Motherboard
GA-Z97X-UD3H-BK
CPU
i5-4690K
Graphics
HD4600 / RX 570
Mac
iMac, Mac mini
Mobile Phone
Android
nice idea but impracticable
Is this even a word in the English language ? If not it should be added, don't you agree ? I like the sound of it.
My bad, I guess it really is:
impossible to do; impracticable.
I don't think having a database is impossible though. It would just take a lot of hours of work. MacMan did this for nearly every hackintoshable motherboard back in the early days. Created custom DSDTs. https://www.tonymacx86.com/dsdt-database/ The hardest part is keeping it up to date as new boards are released.

Last edited:
Motherboard
Gigabyte Z87G1.Sniper 5
CPU
Q4670
Graphics
GTX 760
Mac
iMac
Mobile Phone
Android
in my motheboard
I recognize all USB 3.0 ports as USB 2.0, any ideas?